Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,738 Member
edited March 2022 in Social Groups
Payscale is $000.00 to $000.00
Benefits - Priceless
Rewards - Priceless
Qualifications - Dedication to your team

Shape Shifters - Passenger Service Agent, (formerly referred to as ML), 2 Flight Attendants, (formerly referred to as EL)

Rain Dancers - Captain, (formerly referred to as CL), Flight Attendant, (formerly referred to as EL)

Thinner Winners - 2 Flight Attendants, (formerly referred to as EL)

Fit Force - Flight Attendant, (formerly referred to as EL)

Job Descriptions:

Passenger Service Agent - Creates and holds chat threads, optional games, etc. Keeps up with the team member's special days like birthdays or other occurrences and posts announcements. Reads and comments on members' blogs.

Captain - Creates and maintains the threads for the weekly challenges, enters data to the spreadsheet, enforces the challenge rules, posts reminders, and announcements, records the weekly "landings" and total accumulations on the Leaders’ Team Page.

Flight Attendant - Provides backup to the other crew leaders as requested or NEEDED. Reads and comments on members’ blogs, notifies the other leaders if there is an exceptional blog or someone needs support. Consider the FA to be a leader in training or an experienced leader with less of a time commitment. Assign specific duties to the FA in addition to this general description.

Questions❓❓'s please ask here. Interested please MFP mail me. Please make sure we are friends connected first.

Replies

• Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,738 Member
    Options
    Please do consider leadership.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,082 Member
    Options
    Back in 2010 I weighed 240???? Maybe even 250???? I was a MESS!! SUCH A MESS!!! I used a power chair 97% of the time, and time I had on my hand, but it had been awhile since I had done any positions other than for the Congregation I belong too. I KNEW I could something, but certainly had no clue what it was like to be a leader. I first was the ML (Passenger Service Agent) on the Spirited Under Dog team. I was FRIGHTENED and excited, both at the same time it seemed. What I first learned is how caring the Leaders are to each other, and to the team. That the OAL's are there for us. I started off so slowly, but after a few challenges I started to have ideas and they were WELCOMED!! NEVER EVER have I had any bad experiences being a leader from any other leader or the OALs.

Here's the really neat part and why I think everyone should at least give this a serious thought,,,, MY CONFIDENCE GREW AMAZINGLY SO!! NOT just as "I can do this!" but, also in my ability to realize I have so much control over all of my choices (Well within reason LOL).

SOme think being a leader will take A LOT of their time, but that's not always true. Being a CL for years now, I can tell you if you are willing to step up, we are VERY Willing to work with you on a schedule that'll fit YOUR needs and ours. We've had EL's who could only offer a few hours on Saturday and Sunday since they worked full time, had a family or some who could not do stuff on the weekend because of family, other obligations. Believe me, we are HAPPY to work around it.

WE WILL HAPPILY train you.

Come and try us!! This may be exactly what you never knew you needed.

I am THRILLED I DID!! AND STILL AM!!! To this VERY Day and I've been here for 11 years, come landing day, well I've told a former leader how EXCITING LANDING DAY is for me!! LOLOL it's better than ANY OTHER DAY because I go so CRAZY with the fun of competition. And ALL TEAMS are GREAT!! Take the opportunity. Ask ANY Leader about leading, ask us as OAL's about "What's it REALLY LIKE!???" We'll answer you.