JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    SW: 190.5
    CW: 190

Down .5 pound!
  • Diligent1a
    Diligent1a Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great to hear all these fab updates. I know some people state ,but i only lost a pound this week' remember that one pound every week until Xmas would be just over 1 stone. It could mean 1 dress size. It could be that you feel bouncier! (if you know what I mean). It could just mean feeling better about yourself.

So whatever it is that you are doing. KEEP IT UP :bigsmile:
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Great to hear all these fab updates. I know some people state ,but i only lost a pound this week' remember that one pound every week until Xmas would be just over 1 stone. It could mean 1 dress size. It could be that you feel bouncier! (if you know what I mean). It could just mean feeling better about yourself.

So whatever it is that you are doing. KEEP IT UP :bigsmile:

Yes, this ^^^^. A lot of people set some very high goals, and depending on where you are in your weight loss journey and what your starting weight is, that might not be realistic. Every pound you lose is a good one. Remember 1-2 pounds a week is the most sustainable loss - the best chance you have of keeping that weight off. The crash diets where you lose a lot of weight fast usually end up with all that weight coming back again.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    This week had no loss and no gain. Next official weigh in is on Friday the 6th. Hoping to be at the magical 200 number and have it be all downhill from there!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm going to aim to lose 10 pounds.

14877786.png
  • snowfooper
    snowfooper Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Aiming to lose 19 pounds (136 -> 117). I'm currently at 135.2! Not too much, but considering my bountiful birthday week last week, I am satisfied. :)
  • kjg1965297
    Options
    I started at 250 lbs and currently 206 and shooting for 180. I hope to be there by Jan 1, 2013. Was on holidays last week and gained back 3 lbs but I am almost back 206. Can't wait to see where I am at Christmas
  • jema_b98
    jema_b98 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at the dr.'s office today and I have lost 11 lbs. in 4 weeks. Hoping I can continue that downward trend all the way to Christmas.