📣Having Trouble Joining?📣🔗Link To Spring🔗

Options
2»

Replies

• chickee7
    chickee7 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I have tried on computer and mobile phone but no 'join' button appears anywhere on the group page for me to use. Please help/advise what I can do.

• Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,751 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @chickee7 @lynchd05 @JuliaOakSparkClover Please go to Community/groups put 2022 Spring 5% Challenge Community into the search box.
    The team is public so there is a join button at the end of the team name.
  • Dgrodis
    Dgrodis Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I want to join the Spring Challenge
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @Dgrodis sending you an invitation now
  • mardeg918
    mardeg918 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have tried several times to find the join button, but it is not there. I go to groups and put in 2022 Spring 5% challenge - a page comes up but there is no join button.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @mardeg918 @Dgrodis Maria I will send you an invitation. You will find it under my groups. @Dgrodis your invitation is waiting for you. Please accept it asap and don't forget to post for the team.
  • Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem as Julia. I get Introduce Yourself Notifications without links. Can you help?
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @Marileighea you haven't joined the Community yet. I will send you an invitation. You will find it in your groups. Please accept it asap and post for a team. Thanks! Have a great challenge!
  • chickee7
    Options
    There is no join button when I search for 2022 Spring 5%. I find the team but no join button.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @chickee7 Sending you an invitation now.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    Still, having trouble joining? Please post here so we can send you an invitation
  • chickee7
    Options
    Got the invitation Ceri and I'm in. Thanks so much.
  • CHARLIE46SUE
    CHARLIE46SUE Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Decided that I really want to keep going with the 5% challenge after all. I know it's too late to join my former team one, PS4L, so any team is fine if I can figure out how to join. Hugs, Charlotte
  • Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Looks like this doesn't work on my Mac...too bad