Please Accept Invitations to Spring ASAP

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,740 Member
edited March 2022 in Social Groups
The Spring Community is a public team and No one needs an invitation to join. Everyone is free to join. However, some members have been sent invitations. This has created a long list of names to scroll past to get to the Announcements and discussions. If you have received an invitation please accept it and join the Community ASAP.

If you have been inviting people please do so by sending a link to the team through MFP mail.
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/142698-2022-spring-5-challenge-community
The individual 5% Challenge teams are private and only available by invitation after a member has requested a team.

The Community is public and open for anyone interested in joining the challenge.

Replies

• ohnogoldens
    ohnogoldens Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I cannot leave any comments on the new 5% spring challenge or the team page.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,740 Member
    Options
    @ohnogoldens there is a join button somewhere on the page that you need to click before you actually become a member of the Community. If you could find that and screenshot it for me I would appreciate it. Apparently, it is not easily visible. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.