🆘 HELP! 5% Challenge Airlines Are Hiring 🆘

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,235 Member
edited March 2022 in Social Groups
Payscale is $000.00 to $000.00
Benefits - Priceless
Rewards - Priceless
Qualifications - Dedication to your team

Shape Shifters - Passenger Service Agent, (formerly referred to as ML), 2 Flight Attendants, (formerly referred to as EL)

Rain Dancers - Captain, (formerly referred to as CL), Flight Attendant, (formerly referred to as EL)

Thinner Winners - 2 Flight Attendants, (formerly referred to as EL)

Fit Force - Flight Attendant, (formerly referred to as EL)

Job Descriptions:

Passenger Service Agent - Creates and holds chat threads, optional games, etc. Keeps up with the team member's special days like birthdays or other occurrences and posts announcements. Reads and comments on members' blogs.

Captain - Creates and maintains the threads for the weekly challenges, enters data to the spreadsheet, enforces the challenge rules, posts reminders, and announcements, records the weekly "landings" and total accumulations on the Leaders’ Team Page.

Flight Attendant - Provides backup to the other crew leaders as requested or NEEDED. Reads and comments on members’ blogs, notifies the other leaders if there is an exceptional blog or someone needs support. Consider the FA to be a leader in training or an experienced leader with less of a time commitment. Assign specific duties to the FA in addition to this general description.

Questions❓❓'s please ask here. Interested please MFP mail me. Please make sure we are friends connected first.

Replies

• Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    Sorry I can’t help, but you forgot to say double time for weekends
  • Ceriusly1
    @Lessennan Oh Nan you got me all excited when I thought you were signing up as a leader. Sorry, that isn't happening but you sure made me LOL.
  • dbeau57
    dbeau57 Posts: 1,675 Member
    I'll be a Flight Attendant for the Rain Dancers if they still need one!
  • Ceriusly1
    @dbeau57 Thanks! I'll ask and get back to you. Did you happen to see the mfp mail I sent you?
  • anyvar21
    anyvar21 Posts: 746 Member
    I am in the process of talking with Barb about being an extra leader for the Shape Shifters. Waiting for her to return my call.
  • Ceriusly1
    @anyvar21 Thanks Ravyna!
This discussion has been closed.