Mocktail Chat

Options
Kindly bare with me as all of my laptops are crashing. My roommate is supposed to take a look at them soon. I shall return to the team as-soon-as I can! Thank you!

Replies

• the_frugal_chef
    the_frugal_chef Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    What are YOUR favorite mocktails? I cannot make up my mind. I like virgin whiskey. I like New Egg Creams. I like iced mocha cola. I like Dirty Dr. Pepper.

I think it would be cool to throw a Mocktail Party.

I think a Mocktail Bar should be available at various gatherings.

Your turn... What is YOUR opinion?

• the_frugal_chef
    Options
    My laptops have been crashing one by one. I have taken hours to just tend to 3 teams. I have not been working on my job yet for today! Too bad MyFitnessPal does not pay! I would be a zillionairness.

Have a wonderful rest of your Saturday. After tending to one more team, I am going to have an Iced Mocha Cola! Remember... instant coffee, cola and half and half. If you ask me, why cannot one use milk instead of half and half? What about powdered creamer or liquid creamer? What do you think?

• the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Hello team! I have returned! My laptop takes forever to work, but I guess I need to bare with the darn contraption.

Do you like the mocktails? Today's mocktail can keep you a little rejuvenated!

Any requests?
  • the_frugal_chef
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Our team grew in February but slowed down afterward. What may I do to be a better team leader?

Today, I focused on Kool-Aid! Not just a pitcher of the stuff, but two (2) really neat recipes containing Kool-Aid.

Dollar store... Cha-Ching!

I hope that you like the recipes!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    What are you into? Mocktails consisting of cola or juice or seltzer or club soda or sparkling water or drink mix or fruit or ... What do you like?

I like to choose recipes that are unique.

Just tell me and I can do my best.

Thank you!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Hey! I feel like I am talking to myself! Why are you so quiet? I do not bite! LOL

I like today's mocktail recipe alot...Virgin Cosmopolitans...I am going to raid my fridge later to make sure that I have all that I need! If not, I know what to buy!

Have a good evening. Kindly chat with me sometime. I would love to get a reply.

• the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Do you read the mocktail recipes but not the chat?
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    In all honesty, if you had to choose between a cocktail or a mocktail, which would you choose?
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Hey strangers! How are you? I hope good! Today's posts are Iced Coffee and Iced Tea! Good to prepare with the summer months approaching! Good old-fashioned drinks!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I should have a new laptop by Saturday! Stay tuned!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Yay! Whew! Woo Hoo! Yes! My new laptop is up and running! Pray this laptop lasts me a while. I just cannot afford another.

Let's get this team rocking!
  • the_frugal_chef
    edited May 2022
    Options
    https://themanual.com/food-and-drink/non-alcoholic-coffee-cocktails-recipes/

I copied the below from the above link. Personally, I would use seltzer, club soda or sparkling water. Maybe even diet 7 up in place of tonic water. To me, tonic water just does not taste good. Also, you can buy blocks of espresso at Dollar Tree! Cha-Ching! I hope that you like!

Ferris Coffee & Nut has roasted coffee for more than a century and supplies plenty of breweries with coffee, so we know they like alcohol. The company’s cafes in Michigan play with coffee drinks and non-alcoholic cocktails pretty regularly and they use crazy ingredients, like Coca-Cola, tart cherry juice, green apple, and red grape juice.

1 shot espresso
    2 oz red grape juice
    2 oz tonic water
    1 small bar of dark chocolate
    Method: Pull shot of espresso and add to a chocolate square in cocktail shaker along with grape juice. Shake. Strain into rocks or coupe and top off with tonic water. Garnish with speared grape.

• the_frugal_chef
    Options
    How are the recipes? To your liking? I hope so! Have a good afternoon!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I am so sorry for being so absent but my new ThinkPad had to be returned and I an waiting for the refund. Guess what? Now I need to buy yet another. I am relying on my cellular phone.

What laptop should I buy?
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I have returned with a new laptop! How many months is this one going to last? Wish me luck!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I never thought that I would be into mocktails. I had never even had heard of mocktails before. I usually drank a healthy 2 glasses of wine a day according to the Mediterranean Diet.

I used to work at a cafe. I don't work there anymore but gave my former supervisor a proposal. Yep. Could I serve mocktails at the cafe. She said no that it could be a trigger for some customers. Is she serious? Does she not understand that they are adults and that mocktails are alcohol-free? Her loss as serving mocktails would be a money maker. What do you think?
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    How are you today? Loving the mocktails? I am going to Dollar Tree today or tomorrow. What drinks should I buy there?
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Hey there team! How are you? I hope good! What have you been drinking? I have been drinking alot of water with water enhancers! I hate plain water. My favorites are Pure Kick Energy Blood Orange and Welch's Grape. You should really buy some!

Have a good day!
  • the_frugal_chef
    edited February 2023
    Options
    One of my roommates loves when I prepare mocktails. I was joking around and said that I should throw her a mocktail party for her birthday next month. She is already inviting people! Now what do I do?

Our kitchen is small and cannot accommodate alot of people. Now I have to go out and buy more pitchers, glasses, ingredients, ... What mocktails do I serve?

Oh gosh, I was only joking...

Any input would be appreciated!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Instead of stressing out about having a birthday mocktail party for a roommate, I found a Mocktail Bar Guide containing 200 mocktail recipes on eBay. Such mocktail bar guide is what I gave her and she loved it! Cha Ching! The bar guide was used, but you could not even tell.

Yay!

She was browsing through and chose to make Lemon Cola. 1 can of cola mixed with 1/4 cup lemon juice. She loved the mocktail but the mocktail was way too tart for me.

Have a good Thursday evening!