Introductions!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    sherrirb wrote: »
    Hi All, new to this challenge but not new to MFP, although I havent been active for several years. When I used MFP in the past, I saw success so I'm here to find it again!
    Hailing from central Wisconsin, and spring (hopefully) will be here soon, so I'm am lookign to get in shape!
    I graduated from Couch to 5k about a month ago and I've been slacking on progression to 10k, but hoping a challenge like this will help me get back on track. I've a goal to do a 10k race by the end of June and a half marathon by the end of the year.
    Looking forward to getting to know many of you and all of us seeing great success!

WELCOME @sherrirb !! CONGRATS on completing the c25k program! And your aspirations of doing a 10k and a half marathon by the end of the year are very inspiring! We look forward to following your progress! You got this! 🎯 💪🏽
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Marisa, Susan, Jill, Caroline, Julie, Terri, and Ashley! April is full of promise, and I'm excited for some nicer weather! We got this ladies!!

And @LazyBlondeChef I know you have a lot on your plate this month, but it sounds like you have a good plan of attack. #success