• ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    AC204
    Friday
    PW 194.8
    CW 193.4
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    I am back on it after my birthday treats and holiday resting.@CasandraW and @jessicakrall8 for my birthday wishes.I had a lovely holiday eventually but shame it was cut short by 2 days.I was certainly spoiled.Cyprus was lovely but the hotel was not a good as the one we booked in Madeira but the staff were all friendly.Came home to rain though.
    my steps
    4/7 13,132
    4/8 13,276
    4/9 10,235
    4/10 8,545
    4/11 8,805
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Ewilhelm2487
    PW: 230.1
    CW:228.9
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    @ewilhelm2487 I hope you feel better soon!! That sounds awful
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @izzyred9400 Your pics on FB were amazing...beautiful beach!! Glad you had a good time, even shortened and glad your birthday was special!

@ewilhelm2487 So sorry you and the fam got so sick...any idea what it was? Sounds like a virus or something...how's the in-laws now...better I hope! Congrats on the loss, but hope you feel like yourself again soon...

@ac204 Thanks for reporting in...I had you down for an excused absence this week so I was surprised to see your post...but always glad to hear from you! Congrats on your loss!! Need your steps from the 3rd up to present please...thanks! Welcome back to the insanity!
    Jessica
  • ewilhelm2487
    CasandraW wrote: »
    @ewilhelm2487 I hope you feel better soon!! That sounds awful

Thank you!! I hope so too
  • ewilhelm2487
    @izzyred9400 Your pics on FB were amazing...beautiful beach!! Glad you had a good time, even shortened and glad your birthday was special!

@ewilhelm2487 So sorry you and the fam got so sick...any idea what it was? Sounds like a virus or something...how's the in-laws now...better I hope! Congrats on the loss, but hope you feel like yourself again soon...

@ac204 Thanks for reporting in...I had you down for an excused absence this week so I was surprised to see your post...but always glad to hear from you! Congrats on your loss!! Need your steps from the 3rd up to present please...thanks! Welcome back to the insanity!
    Jessica

Mother in law had a sinus thing but I'm sure she'd fine now. I think it was Influenza A. I haven't had the flu in over 10 years, but the last time I got it this is how I felt. I started having difficulty breathing and a bad cough so I'm just praying it doesn't turn into pneumonia.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    April 3 Sun 11,804
    April 4 Mon 5,864
    April 5 Tues 6,219
    April 6 Wed 9,436
    April 7 Thu 7,447
    April 8 Fri 9,880
    April 9 Sat 6,525
    April 10 Sun 15,725
    April 12 Mon 2,751 Forgot to put Fitbit back on after charging so missed 8 hour time frame which bites
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    Steps for the last few days:
    Sat 9 April: 7901 (Had a birthday so sat in a car for 4 hours. Too tired in the evening to finish steps.)
    Sun 10 April: 12.958
    Mon 11 April: 12.194
    Tue 12 April: 13.581
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,260 Member
    Current Maintenance Weigh In

High again - today is my husband's pancreatic cancer surgery - had to be at hospital by 5:30AM CST for 7:30AM CST surgery 6+ Hours not including recovery
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    edited April 2022
    Well, the snow hit us, we got over a foot in about 14 hours. Schools all cancelled because you could not see with the blowing snow. I was so happy to have a day off, I stayed home, got caught up on laundry, and was lazy all day. I got a half hour workout in, my neighbor gave me her elliptical so I set it up in the living room so I could work out inside during this crazy weather. Well is was a nice elliptical back in the day, but i think im probably the 3rd or so owner and half the buttons dont work, and its a bit rickety, but it will do for now, it gets the job done.

This is my van yesterday, before the snow finished falling, after my son attempted cleaning it off, sorta, lol 6nmo5zqghmjn.jpg
  • CasandraW
    @LaurieWrobo I hope everything goes well today.
    @angmarie28 That is a lot of snow. I can't remember, do you live somewhere where snow is the norm in April or is this unusual?
  • CasandraW
    Hi everyone,
    I'm back from vacation and had a great time in Virginia. We tried to see and do lots while we were away. We went to Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown and Bush gardens. We ate at many lovely restaurants and picked up some Virginia peanuts to take home.
    This is my last time away until we take off to Italy in August for work. We'll add a little personal time in there as well. This will be my first time in Italy, 2nd or 3rd for my husband. I'm going to be more strict on my eating until then and hopefully be down 30lbs.
    I've always felt self conscious when we travel to places where the people tend to be small. Hopefully I can just be one of the tallest people instead of tallest and largest.
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    I'm sorry I missed last week's weigh in - I had a terrible cold and been feeling so exhausted for almost two weeks. The cough still remains. Not covid, just a cold, but it sure runs through your mind these days.

Two week's worth. I apologize. I did weigh in, but just hauling out the scale felt like I ran a mile. Lol.

Weigh in Wednesday from last week:
    KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 233.6
    CW: 234.4, which wasn't surprising cuz I was sick

This week's Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 234.4
    CW: 234.0
  • angmarie28
    4/11-8,640
    4/12-7,646
  • angmarie28
    CasandraW wrote: »
    @LaurieWrobo I hope everything goes well today.
    @angmarie28 That is a lot of snow. I can't remember, do you live somewhere where snow is the norm in April or is this unusual?

I live in Montana. Snow happens sometimes in April, but not like this. maybe an inch at most. It was almost 80 degrees on Friday.
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 265 Member
    Steps update (6,800 goal):
    4/9 - 5,529
    4/10 -11,244
    4/11 - 9,039
    4/12 - 4,626
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    kcpond

Wednesday weigh-in
    last weight 247.7
    this week 247.6
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 265 Member
    The business complex at work has some nice landscaping (plants & flowers) which makes lunch walks pleasant. Also doesn't hurt that we have great weather - sorry to those that are experiencing snow currently.
    bb0f3lsvw8j8.jpg
    79vw1c2t216s.jpg

xn70ki6ptgl4.jpg

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @angmarie28 Sorry about the snow, but I'm glad you got a day off and to catch up on stuff...I know that made you feel great!

@Yukie_OP Beautiful flowers Yukie...it always makes the walk more interesting when you have something lovely to observe and smell...I wish I had a good friend who enjoyed walking...need a walking buddy! But most of my friends have kids, so when they're not working, they're usually doing stuff with the family.

@KittyInBoots17 Glad you're feeling better! I've updated the two weigh ins and I'll ask the MODS to remove the NWI from last week. Thanks for reporting in! Missed you around here!!!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.