How to connect apple watch workout app to mfp

Options
yx27kz88m9
yx27kz88m9 Posts: 2 Member
I see two people figured out how to connect Apple watch to MFP. I do not know how to do that.
Please help.

Answers

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,136 Member
    Options
    Hi @yx27kz88m9
    I have an Apple Watch and just followed the instructions found when you search the MFP Help section for “Apple Watch”. It will lead you here:
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032271092-Apple-Health-FAQ-and-Troubleshooting#h_01EFJJ4FY9ZGER5ZD9632FHK2Z

I have everything set to move through Apple Health. Apple Workout, Apple Fitness+, Map my Walk, etc, all synchronize with Apple Health. Apple Health is the element that synchronizes with MFP. I know there have been many issues reported in the past with Apple Watch, but I only got mine Christmas 2021 and have really had no troubles.

I track my food diary directly in MFP (not an external app) and just rely on my watch for activity (just in case you want to do otherwise, I can’t help).

Hope this helps? Tag me in a post here if I can help further (I am no expert but what I am doing is working). Take care.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,136 Member
    Options
    @luvleanatasja did you figure it out? See above if not? Perhaps it can help? Best wishes.