Introduce Yourself

kbwatterson
kbwatterson Posts: 8 Member
Tell us about yourself including your favorite type of sewing and where you live.

Replies

• kbwatterson
    kbwatterson Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! I'm new to MFP and want to share the journey with other sewists. While I do quilt, I prefer garment sewing. I also do machine embroidery. Living in the New Orleans area has it's challenges for a healthy life style. The food is wonderful and plentiful, the land is flat, and the climate is usually humid. I'm looking forward to hearing how others stay healthy while sewing and enjoying life.
  • titus2cat
    titus2cat Posts: 341 Member
    I am an old Va grandma with 30 pounds to lose to get my doctor off my back. Hope logging food and exercise will make me get there. I have a bunch of vintage machines to the point of addiction. Myfavorite is an old Bernina I bought in 1991. My favorite project is little girl dresses or pinafore aprons. I love patterns from independent designers and playing with different sewing machine feet. My greatest success was my daughter’s wedding dress in 1996. Right now, I am working on a baby quilt and the Yanta overalls from Helen’s Closet patterns.