May 24

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    Opening post is coming shortly - thanks!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,016 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Tuesday

yes x3
    0/3 pass days used
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,101 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅ 2️⃣ pass days left
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Opening post is coming shortly - thanks!
    Thanks Maddie... here...
    4wnqesmhzzf6.png

How are you planning to stay the course during these last 7 days?
    Share with us what you are doing to end the month on a strong note. :)
    For me, it is taking one day at a time. Consistency is the key here for me. Destination, the focus.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    May 24, 2022

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, did Sydney Cummings's 30-minute Cardio today. No kidding, this amazing 35weeks pregnant goes me dripping in sweat :D .

Try it and have fun :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqLUNRWN2k8

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (21 days -free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (19 days)

Pass days 3/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,557 Member
    Options
    A walk at lunch not as fast as I would have like but still a great warm spring day. Morning meditation tracked and logged
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options

Exercise – yes
    Tracking – yes
    Calories – Yes

3/3 pass days
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,787 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
    6 pass days used
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    How do I plan to end strong? Well, I’m going to make the best possible choices available. We have family from Germany here all week. Today we took them to our local Amish community, including an Amish buffet dinner. I did a stellar job of reasonable choices, although I probably was over on calories. I was full but not uncomfortable. There will be no long bike rides, hopefully at least short walks with the dog. My goal is to maintain my weight this week.

Unfortunately I am over the 3 pass days.
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 25 minutes of Pahla B Cardio.

My plans for the next 7 days include the possibility of attending 2 graduation parties. I also have a long weekend. I will be sure to get a few more bike rides.
    Adjusted my calories and macros today after my meeting with the dietician. I will add a protein drink as a snack to get more protein. I am going to try a little harder to add my meals for the whole day in the morning that way I can monitor the calories and macros. I am also going to make sure I am getting servings of vegetables and fruit. I have been getting HelloFresh boxes and my next one comes tomorrow. I have a few more weeks left and will discontinue. The healthy options have higher fat percentages. So I am going to try to lower that by not cooking with as much oil.
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise and neighborhood walk
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    2 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: P-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9–P-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24

My plan for the next 7 days is to continue what I've been doing. I do have 2 social events that I'm in control of the menu, but it will still be difficult.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 49 minutes of walking, 47 minutes on the Peloton, 5 minutes stretching

Pass days used - 2

For the next 7 days, I will be travelling for 3 of them. There will be lots of eating out, but I am hoping to be as active as possible. There was a really cool fitness challenge we wanted to do, but the rain may stop us. Anyway, outside of that travel I will definitely maintain a slight deficit to maintenance calories, and during the travel I will continue to track my food and pursue movement in every way possible, while knowing I will likely be eating at maintenance or slightly above.

I plan to enter the trip in my maintenance weight range as well.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    3x yes

No real change for me over the next week. I'll continue to do the treadmill every morning, upper body weights every other day, evening walk when weather allows and stay within my calorie limits. I'm already down a couple of pounds since I arrived to my new home and got back into my routine.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,061 Member
    Options
    Tuesday May 24
    ✅✅✅
    - 16,500+ steps; 11km. Lots of gardening today and one long evening walk with the pup. My legs are aching so off so do some stretching before bed.
    - Tracked and under base calories.
    2 pass days used (4 & 20)

Plan for last 7 days of May include:
    - A lot of gardening to get everything into the ground now that the frost threat is over.
    - I have a one hour coaching with the exercise physiologist tomorrow to help me safely establish an upper body strength routine.
    - Lots of stretching as I am using new and different muscles (gardening and new exercise routine).
    - Getting my walks in with Beauregard every day and out at dog training with him tomorrow night.
    - Pre-tracking all meals as we have our daughter and her partner here Friday through Sunday. I do better when I have a plan. 👍🏻
    - Out fishing for four hours Saturday so will need to get my steps in before we leave to drive to the lake.

So a busy week ahead! 🥰
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    5/24
    Exercise; 100 minutes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: over, pass day
    Pass days used: 2
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Try # 5
    Successful Weight Loss & Maintenance

(Cute numbers pic)

Using Numbers to Make Sure We Don’t Slide Back.

Do you use numbers? What numbers do you track? Why?

What numbers do you look at monthly or yearly?

Numbers have been the key to my weight loss & maintenance.

How do you use numbers to help you meet your goals?

(My weight graph since 2010, which I find very motivating)

Numbers help me…this graph is 2010 until today.

I track daily, weekly, monthly, yearly average weights
    I track my steps & minutes of walking daily.
    I track protein grams (kidney), sodium, saturated fat (heart), fiber, calories
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,728 Member
    Options
    Catching up on some missed days, I'm nearly at the end of the holiday.
    When I get home it will have to be strict tracking, make every calorie work - protein, fibre, calcium are my priorities.
    I know that the flight will result in fluid retention so my true post holiday weight won't be evident for a few days.
    Another pass day obviously.
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Caroline_slowandsteady Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    May 24
    Exercise: So proud of myself - 15 minutes MommaStrong, 20 minutes walk, 30 minutes bike ride, 20 minutes stretching!
    Tracking: Planned the day, but with some estimations for pizza at the farmer's market
    Calories: Followed the plan, but pizza at the farmers market was definitely over estimate
    Still going to consider the day a success

How am I going to end strong? I really need to focus, as my weight is still way up after all my April fun and then reunion weekend before last. I have not been gaining more, just maintaining that high weight. It's really hard when the weather is nice and I just want to have fun and eat ice cream. I did not plan today because I think I am going to go out to lunch with my daughter and I don't know where she's going to want to go.

I'm going to do my best!