Looking for Friends

Options
Goodfelines
Goodfelines Posts: 25 Member
I used to be on SparkPeople where there was a public feed that was constantly updated throughout the day. I miss the interaction! I am looking to fill up my feed with friends for support and conversation. Does anyone want to be friends?

Replies

• StacieBugPrude
    StacieBugPrude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Me! 🙂
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I'm going to add you both. I have 8 weeks to lose 7-10 lb lol and then I want to ttc again! I'd like to lose more but I don't see that happening at all.

@StacieBugPrude

Edit: I already added you @Goodfelines haha. I hope to be more active the next while. I'm mad at myself for being back to post-birth weight from 8 months ago.
  • jenny_ormson1
    jenny_ormson1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I find it hard to be a positive influence quite a bit, but I'm really low about my weight now. It keeps getting worse. My daughter is 3 and I work full time in an office type job. So I could really do with people that lift you up and motivate :) I will add you guys, I hope that's ok.
  • StrongMandi13
    StrongMandi13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey yall, I'm adding you all. I'm 31, a "single" (partnered but on my own with the kids Feb-Nov most years due to his work), work-at-home mom of 4. I weigh around 237 and just got diagnosed with intracranial hypertension. Last month was a whirlwind regarding all of that... but I hear weight loss can help keep it in remission. Before all of this I always just maintained, and had just gotten back into heavy lifting.
  • xashtin
    xashtin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes yall feel free to add me. I tried carb manager and sort of liked the lay out to that more but thought I'd check this app out again. It is somewhat overwhelming to decide what to do, there is calorie count, keto, low carb, whole food approach, intermittent fasting. Uggh sometimes I think I try to many things at once.
  • sammck85
    sammck85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me I need the people to keep me motivated to not give up and keep going to get to my goal weight!