Options
myallforjcbill
myallforjcbill Posts: 5,535 Member
Good Morning

Replies

• myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,535 Member
    Options
    For some reason I was wide awake at 4:00. I thought I might sleep in a bit since I ended up taking some Tramadol last night to try and get more comfortable for sleeping after a rough day and I still feel pretty good just wide awake without a dog asking to be taking outside. The plan is to get back out into the garden a couple times and clean up in small bursts to protect the ole back along with some dulcimer time. We have started a nice stretch of days in the mid 70’s. I will need to walk over to Starbucks and buy my poppy from one of the VFW men and have a chat.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,397 Member
    Options
    T-storms in the forecast today.

Still weighing slightly over 200, although I lost several pounds after I had the stomach bug a few weeks ago, but that came right back. Am getting out for at least some form of exercise almost every day-- hiking, paddling, or at least walking. Need to up my veggies and just-say-no to offers of cake or cookies when I am visiting people.

Enjoy your Saturday and the long weekend.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,842 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

I woke up at the same time you did, Bill. No puppy to blame; I just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.

We have a bunch of shows to binge on, right now - Ozark, Stranger Things, Obi-Wan, Better Call Saul. Maybe we'll spend some time vegetating in front of the TV as it rains all day. Probably not. Rita is not very good at being lazy. She'll probably decide to do something fun, like vacuum the entire house.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,604 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Gearing up for trip to Scotland next weekend. Last thing on to do list is get a haircut. Will drop by barbershop this am.
    My stupid phone alarm went off at 4 am, then the dogs were up. I tried to explain to them it was a mistake.
    I am down 10lbs thank God. Still a very long way to go to get to 210lbs, my target weight. I was down 20lbs and gained it all back. I need a muzzle.

Be OP ;-)
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I am down to 196 from just over 200. I want to get to 170 or less.

Lee, I hope that you have an awesome trip next week!

I just got back from getting the kayak wet with my DBIL. He used Collin's kayak. We had a great time. We'll be doing that again soon, but have the fishing rods with us next time. Since Frank had only been in a kayak once, we decided not to try to fish too. He did great, so we'll be going again.

Collin is still liking his job after three days. I sure hope that this sticks with him for a while.

I'm not sure what is on tap for today. I hope to get some projects done, and get some rest. I don't know if Connie wants to get out and about or not.

Have a great day!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,567 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    Took Toad for a ride with a couple of friends, had lunch at a German restaurant,
    Tomorrow low country boil and singing
    Monday will start early riding in Ride for America, expecting over 1200 motorcycles