myallforjcbill
myallforjcbill Posts: 5,535 Member
edited June 2022 in Social Groups
Good Morning

Replies

• myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,535 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's pain management plan was a bust, I ended up more in a 'just get through the day" day moving onto Tramadol midday and then Norco in the evening. I will need to start a new walking streak when this is over. I woke up at 1:00 unable to get back to sleep. So today will be another pain management day with an attempt at a nap if possible. I hope to just use Tylenol ER today with ice and TENS. It is election day here so I will finish my ballot and take it in. Planning on making some music to keep the momentum going there.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,397 Member
    Options
    Mornin' men.

Got a much better night's sleep, because I changed back to my old nasal mask. Had only one apnea overnight vs. 47 with the full face mask. Will fiddle with the FFM a few more nights and then call the doctor to see what else could be done to make it useable...

Going to meet DS and follow him in my canoe while he swims a mile this morning. Clear and cool now... saw a fox trot around the building when I got up this morning. Unusual in a populated neighborhood, hope he's not rabid.

Keep making music, Bill.

Enjoy the day, all.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,842 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Hope today goes better for you, Bill. And that you figure out the mask issues, Mike.

Should be a pleasant day, here, with temps in the mid-70s ... followed by rain tonight, and more cool weather in the offing.

Anyway, DW has things for me to do. She wants to remove the stumps from two large arborvitae we removed last fall, so she can plant something else in their place. One of the stumps is actually large enough that I can turn something from it, I think. Then, then grass refuses to stop growing, so there is mowing to do.

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,567 Member
    Options
    Darn Dave, you just reminded me I need to edge and cut yard
    Hope Lee is having a great vacation
    Bill hope pain subsides
    Cloudy today but they say no rain till early tomorrow morning
    DMIL fell at Walmart yesterday, taken to hospital then will go to rehab; fractured pelvis, large tear on arm and hen egg on forehead. She will be there at least three weeks.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,842 Member
    Options
    Gee, Sam, I'm sorry about your DMIL. I know you joke about her, but she is family. I hope she isn't too uncomfortable.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your pain management Bill. Ts and Ps for better times with it. I wish TENS worked better for me when I was recovering from a broken back and had 4 fused vertebrae.
    Wow Mike your DS swimming a mile sounds amazing.
    Yup Dave mowing in my future today sometime. Should be more like upper 70s to maybe 80deg in PDX south of you.
    Oh gosh Sam that's terrible that DMIL fell and fractured her pelvis. Ts and Ps for you, DMIL and the family.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,604 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

The Jubilee was over on Sunday...thank goodness.
    Tuesday was a bit rough walking the Royal Tower built by William the Conqueror. Had an acute flare that fortunately settled quickly with a little rest. But I was walking painfully for a period of time.
    So sorry about DMIL Sam! Your DW must be very upset. Prayers.
    Heading to Scotland on the train today. Edinburgh Castle and Whiskey tour tomorrow.

Be OP ;-)