CupcakeCrusoe, Determined to Fly

Options
CupcakeCrusoe
CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,364 Member
Hi, I'm Christina. I'm 33, weigh around 185, and I'm 5'4" tall. My starting weight was 220ish. I like to knit, play video games, and cook. And, of course, do pole.

My goals are going to be a little different, as I've got different sets of goals.

By day, I'm CupcakeCrusoe, mother of two, unquestioned queen of my household, trying to lose weight and get healthy. I go to my job, try out new recipes, and log my calories.

u1d5pyxafb1q.png

By night, I'm Roxy Razor, accountable to no one, learning to pole dance, desirous only of flying around the pole in every permutation. I go to classes, learn new moves, and progress higher, faster, stronger.

1oap5pq6q4h2.png

I appreciate this space as being for me, and I'm looking forward to getting a glimpse into all of your goals and progress as well.

All that said, it's time for
🌺🌺 July Goals 🌺🌺

🧁 Cupcake's Goals 🧁:

✧ July Goal Weight: 183 ✧

✧ Log everything in grams ✧
✧ More than 100g protein every day ✧
✧ No doomscrolling after 7PM each night ✧
✧ At least 64oz of water a day ✧

👠 Roxy's Goals 👠:

☾ July Hot Girl Move: Martini Pole Sit ☾

☾ At least 3 overall classes a week ☾
☾ At least 1 pole class a week ☾
☾ At least 1 split class/individual practice a week ☾

I'm looking forward to participating here, with you all. Thanks for hosting me. I'm interested to see how often I come here for accountability, and I'm excited to look back on my progress as I go.

Replies

• CupcakeCrusoe
    Options

Happy Tuesday!

🧁 Cupcake's Goals Update 🧁:

✧ Weight 7/19: 183.8! ✧
    weight.png
    From yesterday:
    ✧ Log everything in grams ✔️✧
    ✧ More than 100g protein ✔️ ✧
    ✧ No doomscrolling after 7PM ✔️ ✧
    ✧ At least 64oz of water ✔️✧

Made a delicious fried rice yesterday from a new vegetarian cookbook, East by Meera Sodha.
    ilq3f7zu05ep.png

👠 Roxy's Goals Update 👠:

☾ July Hot Girl Move: Martini Pole Sit _ ☾

☾ At least 3 overall classes a week ✔️✔️_☾
    ☾ At least 1 pole class a week _ ☾
    ☾ At least 1 split class/individual practice a week _☾

Last night my two classes were Hot Seat and Sittin' Sexy, which are classes about chair tricks and a choreographed chair routine. The chair routine was to this song, which makes me feel HOT hot, so when they said they'd be doing it again next week, well, ya girl signed up right then and there.

Desire, by Meg Myers

Very happy with how my weight is right now, happy with how cooking is going, happy with how chair is going (I did a superman on the chair last night successfully! But only once, lol). It looks like this:

8edkeiwzi5b8.png

I hope, if you're reading this, that you have a fantastic day!

• MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Hello, Cupcake and welcome to the group! A favorite movie scene of mine is in one of the newer Star Trek movies, where James T. Kirk, initiating a bar brawl, calls a burly man a cupcake. The line should be considered a classic.

I like the pole dancing action of yours and yet, I do not see it in my future.

I also like you having monthly goals, which although common, I don't usually do. I will need to consider some and add it to my somewhat neglected thread. I don't post often to it, but when I do, my posts are usually long.

Again, welcome to the group and I look forward to your future posts.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome, @MaggieGirl135! I like star trek, although admittedly I'm more of a TNG than an Original Series kind of girl. :wink:

Happy Wednesday!

✧ Weight 7/20: 184.6! ✧
    vpgmxp96ml2e.png
    From yesterday:
    ✧ More than 100g protein ❌ ✧

My protein failed yesterday because I ate brownies instead of a protein bar as an afternoon snack. No regrets.

👠 Roxy's Goals Update 👠:
    None for yesterday! Or today, for that matter! Tomorrow will be Hell on Heels and Poles 1, so knocking out the minimum 1 poles class this week and rounding out all the classes needed for goal. I need to do individual splits practice this week, and then I'll be golden.

I played Stray, which came out yesterday, which is where you are a cat exploring a post-apocalypse world inhabited by robots and trying to get back to your family. It was fun! Hopefully I can finish the game this week, because next week is a new game I'm interested in: Bear and Breakfast. It's like Stardew Valley, except you're a bear who runs a bed and breakfast instead of a person running a farm, :lol:

Have a great day!
  • beccaboo1276414
    beccaboo1276414 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Great going! I like the way you state your goals. Wtg on your successes!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    Thursday doesn't even start....

✧ Weight 7/20: 184.8! ✧
    ru5tpo1zkg26.png
    From yesterday:
    ✧ More than 100g protein ❌ ✧

I failed at protein yesterday because we ate pizza for dinner. It was a busy day, and we were hungry, tired, and too hot to cook, so pizza it was.

👠 Roxy's Goals Update 👠:
    Tonight is Hell on Heels and Poles 1 with a friend of mine. I'm looking forward to practicing my martini sit, this month's hot girl move!

I also bought a folding chair yesterday, so that I can practice chair moves at home and progress on that. Next up: a home pole! (I have no idea where I would put it, haha. I would want a whole room dedicated to the practice, and I'd have to see what room would be best/move my family out of it, lol.)
  • beccaboo1276414
    Options
    Wtg! You are doing great!
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe How are you doing towards hitting your goals? Maggie
  • beccaboo1276414
    Options
    How are you cupcake?