who Jesus really is!

Options
GrannyGwen1
GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
THIS WAS SHARED WITH ME TODAY ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE, SO AS ONE OF MY THREE DAILY "PASS IT FORWARD " ITEMS I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU!

The Bible is plain to the honest heart as to the NAME of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. (Mat. 28:19) A simple study of the word of God will make it clear that these WORDS aren't just to be repeated! We are to be baptized in "THE NAME ..." There is only ONE saving NAME... (Acts 4:12) There is only one NAME in which we can have the remission of sins... (Luke 24:47-Acts 2:38). There is only ONE NAME that contains power over the Devil. (Mark 16:17) This NAME is JESUS! We are speaking of our Lord Jesus Christ in whom dwells the fulness of the Godhead... (Col. 2:9) God's name is revealed in and through Him. (Hebrews 1:4
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ Galatians 3:27
SAMARITANS – They were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Acts 8:16.
GENTILES – He commanded them to be baptized in the name of Lord Jesus. Acts 10:48.
PETER TAUGHT – There is none other name given whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12.
PAUL TAUGHT – Whatever you do, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus. Col. 3:17.
WATER BAPTISM by immersion only, in the NAME of the LORD JESUS CHRIST for the remission of sins, Matt. 28:19, -- not in names or titles of relationship, or a ceremony. (Acts 2:38; 10:48; 8:16; 19:5; 4:10-12, Col. 3:17, Rom. 6:4; 8:38;, Matt. 3:16, Mark 16:16, John 3:5).