TGIF 8.26 CUP OF JOE

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

Its amazing how the love of a dog can help soothe a broken heart.

Replies

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    2 round trips to drop off my sons at airport yesterday. Ds1 headed to Destin FL for a bachelor party. Ds2 and dw headed to Denver for a Saturday wedding. Then to AZ for finally their honeymoon week.

I have Maddie dog and she sure is making me feel a bit better after this week.

Now our 10 day vacation at lake starts. Can't wait. Maddie is excited Too!

Thanks for your t's and p's BBB still unbelievable this has happened. Still no answers and likely will not get any ever.

Be well BBB
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,678 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

(((Mary and Maddie))) the ache of not knowing what he was battling must be terrible.
    I thought you might like yesterday's quote, Skip.
    Just in from doing a little fine tuning training with the girls before this weekend's trial. It's gonna be a hot one. There are trials where we is freezing and then there are trials we is cooking. I will be ready for any dog that overheats.

BBB OP ;-)

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

((Mary))

Dogs have been walked and I'm waiting on coffee to brew.

I have two birthday parties to attend this weekend, so my evenings are spoken for. Now I just need to come up with something to do during the days. 🤔

I know what I won't be doing though - going to Costco or Target. 🤣
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    G'Morning~

Summer of Lou - COSTCO. You are going to get a reputation as a wild and crazy guy, Lou! Pics from shooting gallery?

{{{Mary}}}. Hope you all unwind at Lake. Amazing how dogs seems to help our mental well-being and induce calm. Have a good time at lake!

Bosses departure is becoming more and more real. We finished a big project yesterday in office and I suspect that will be the last "face to face" office visit we will have. SAD!

I'm being asked to attend a conference that conflicts with BBB soiree. This is normally an event that my boss would attend. Ugh

Lee - good luck with the trials!

Hopeful for afternoon pool time w/ Tucker! Nats game tonight. Friends fly in from CA tomorrow! Ready to unwind a bit.

TGIF Cheers,
    Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,927 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Enjoyed going to the movie with DW, last night. Eerily empty theater, though. Even on a Thursday evening, I'd expect more people in a multiplex. There were 5 watching Top Gun and no one else to be seen in the lobby, other than two bored looking theater employees.

One week until our Alaska cruise. I'm trying to be excited, but I'm just not feeling it. A week in a lonely mountain cabin would be more appealing, to me.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, TGIF,
    Blue skies shining through, which means higher temps and afternoon showers
    DW and DMIL have gone for haircuts,
    I could cut yard but it is very wet
    Enjoy lake, Mary, Tom and Maddie
    Lee, I'm a spring and fall guy; don't like extreme hot or cold
    Costco or Target stocks may drop if you avoid them; you need to keep them going till Cecilla gets back
    Should have gone for a breakfast ride this morning, maybe tomorrow
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,892 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Uneventful day for us. We took the homeowners car for a spin then to a running store. I’m bra shopping for something more breathable and thought this store carried the brand I want to try on. Alas it is another location so will need to make another trip.

Have fun at the lake Mary
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Sam, Bill and I are thinking a motorbike ride might be appropriate for tomorrow. Interested? We haven't decided what time of day, or should I say which meal, yet.
    • Enjoy your Maddie time Mary. I've always said my dogs were good Psychologist. It helps they don't offer any advice and just listen. Enjoy the lake.
    • Movie theaters around here are ghost towns too. I don't know how they keep going.
    • Good luck with the girls Lee.