๐Ÿ† Summer Finals๐Ÿ† Edited to add missed names of those who reached goal

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,103 Member
edited September 2022 in Social Groups
Edit: I somehow missed a few 5% losers. I do apologize. The missed names are included here. If anyone else is missing please let me know.

๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†Congratulations to those reaching the 5% goal ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†
hryj5aau4b0u.png
rvd3epwahhnw.png

"ihat7kkeu79v.png" Congratulations to the teams who lost weight by percentage. (Points are always rewarded by percentage and not pounds)
uhmo2pmwpf72.png

FYI Teams by Pounds, no points awarded.
ujzxbu3sp8qf.png

๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†Teams by Exercise Miles๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†
cqemlrcbcxaj.png

๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†Living The Good Life 1๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†
h1irg84s2hpq.png

๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†Living The Good Life 2๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†
3fhclzbfzm16.png

Last But Not Least, Our Winning Teams. (Please note: The teams begin the challenge as close in number as we can make them within 1 or 2 members. The teams then range from a constant 30 throughout the 8 weeks to a varying 21 members. In the end, the points don't really account for anything until people who join stay committed). All teams are AMAZING!
a8n670dt8nb9.png

It was a great Summer for all! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ†

Explanation of the points system: Teams are awarded points from 8-1 in descending order. Ties are awarded the same number of points. The next team is awarded their actual number of points. Example: 2 teams tie at 6th place. They are each awarded 6 points. The next team is actually in 4th place, not 5th so they are awarded 4 points and no one receives 5.

If you've read this far and are interested in joining us for the Fall 5%, we would love to have you!
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143596-2022-fall-5-challenge-community-team-plz-join-us

Replies