Sunday September 18

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

"Life is a series of dogs." George Carlin

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Can’t believe I’m in pacific time zone and kicking us off.

It’s a gorgeous morning…I’m sitting poolside drinking my coffee and watching the sun come up. Going to be a good day for a hike.

Yesterday we went to a mining museum. We were going to walk around the little town but it was crowded and hot so we just took the long way home.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    G'Morning~

Late night at ball park and watching Bristol race.

Up early to go get, what would appear, 10#'s of sand out of the crooks and crannies of my SUV. Sitting on back deck now w/ Tucker and Coffee and enjoying a quiet morning.

Football and pool later.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Good morning.

Child's birthday party is complete. Was supposed to start at 4, but the parents were still loading their car at 415... 🙄

Laundry and packing for Atlanta/Bastrop on tap for today.

The astronaut piñata proved to be remarkably resilient. The adults had to take turns - without blindfolds - before he finally coughed up his candy.

o5vnehk95dmz.jpg
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

My experience has been that most piñatas prove difficult for young kids to break.

Great day of college football, yesterday, at least in the Pacific Northwest. Now, if the Seahawks can handle the 49ers, my weekend will be complete.

Rita tested negative for antigens, yesterday, and today is the last day of the CDC-mandated quarantine period. That is a relief. She just pointed out that I am the only member of our family who has not caught Covid 19. Knock on wood.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Been churched and schooled
    Will have Widows Sons meeting this afternoon and believe we have a ride scheduled afterwards,
    Busy week, 4 yoga classes, need to finish couples shower, tomorrow night meeting folks to get old theater chairs out of lodge.
    Thursday leaving for VA, will drive up to High Point then balance Friday to Lake Anna.
    Would like to meet up with Lou in Atlanta; there's just too much going on
    If you get locked up Lou, my number is (404) 427-2250, think I still know a few judges and folks at jail in Atlanta.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday to the Air Force. I just saw a notice.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Thanks, SGM! Jubilee #75! Aim High!
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon BBB Friends.
    . Home safe and sound after a 480 mile ride today.
    . Thanks for the birthday wishes Dave. I want cake.
    . I hiked to Lace Falls from from Natural Bridge yesterday. Nothing like what Stephe and Dave do but an achievement for me.