Sat 10/15 Cup of Joe

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,573 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“.. he tried to be a good person! Though he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog..” Charles M. Schultz (Snoopy)

Replies

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Goooood morning from chilly Lake Camelot Wisconsin brrr. Frosted over out there. Hot coffee is brewing.

We'll get this boat out of the water later, hopefully it will warm up a little.

The tree colors are amazing Here!

Hope everyone is feeling well and has a nice peaceful Saturday!
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,663 Member
    Options
    Mornin ' BBB

Off to run Loooocie in a puppy stakes in NY.
    Cup of joe to go

BBB OP ;-)
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,903 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Strange weather continues. Forecast is for around 80 today and tomorrow. The record high for both dates is 71. I expect November weather to be terrible, just to balance the universe.

I took Sassy for a 6-mile walk in a state park, yesterday. Where we weren't walking in century-old fir forest, we were in stands of bigleaf maple, in fall colors. Sassy loved it and so did I.

Hope the Mariners can at least win one playoff game. It's today of never.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,976 Member
    Options
    Meeting new boss and pup at doggy park this morning.

Yesterday was a melancholy day.

Trying to fight the funk.

Maybe fire pit and wine tonight.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,533 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Good luck to Lucy and the Mariners today.
    • The 3rd inning in yesterday's Braves game was horrific to watch. I would guess Phillies fans would disagree.
    • Lisa, how is DD1 doing? I know she's had a few rough weeks since surgery. Hopefully things are improving.
    • Have a great fall Saturday BBB.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Today we will drive over to meet our next pet sit. This is for an old cat just for a couple of days. Homeowners is leaving super early tomorrow so getting keys and instructions today. Max’s parents will be home tomorrow early afternoon. Couldn’t have lined up any better.

I think we will take the long route which goes through Golden and hugs the mountain range. Only 30 minutes longer than the interstate but so much more interesting.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Good morning.

The double whammy of flu shot and Covid booster made me tired yesterday. Slept 12 hours last night to make up for it.

May take Cecilia to Belton Market Days today as part of our seeing small towns in the area. Of course, this puts me perilously close to an outlet mall and Aldi so I'm not sure. 🤔

Also need to get our Thai cabinet out of storage for the spare room today before it (allegedly) rains tomorrow.