Thursday 11/10 Cup of Joe

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,573 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

If At First You Don't Succeed, Try, Try Again" - Zen Cho

Replies

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Today's quote sums up my weight loss efforts. Down 5lbs. Tracking, but need to ramp up some activity. Sitting at the desk all day is bad bad.

Our HoA annual mtg last night, 45min.and done. 2 homeowners showed out of 70. 4 late payers, we'll seen if the checks come in today.

Low 70s here today.. Then 40s and rain Fri.

Hows Skip!?

Amazon is bringing me a couple Christmas gifts I am giving today. Its that time of year. Early sales everywhere.

Be well BBB
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,976 Member
    Options
    Morning

Ms Moody……new Beamer???

Our HOA annual meeting is tonight. I suspect it’s going to be a fiery one. Our $7.3m budget is out of control.

Couple set backs yesterday trying to introduce more solid foods ended badly. Considering I was drinking cranberry apple juice too - ugh. Bathroom cleanup to get red stains off porcelain the day before realtor showing……pretty deflated. Meet surgeon for follow up next week. Meanwhile holding at 190 (that was my lifetime goal weight).

Congrats, Mary. How’s DS doing with season well past halfway mark?

Pics Ron/Steph?

Realtor showing at 1p. Fingers crossed.

Skipper

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

My LT goal is 180, Skip. Whenever I drop below.about 170 the weight comes off my face and I look sick. For a brief period during marathon training I couldn't keep my weight steady and dropped to 160. Cecilia bought a cake and ordered me to have a slice at breakfast. I know it's not a WW approved number, but around 175 is where I prefer to be.

Kelly - I play Wordle. I used to post scores on FB free other folks, but when I got the word on my first try a while back, I decided I was freed from doing so as it'll never be that good again.

I'm getting too old to stay up all night partying with the youth. This picture was taken at 330 yesterday and you can see how tired I already was at that point (I blame Southwest). I somehow kept going for another 8 hours, but I'm only being propped up by generous amounts of coffee at this point.

7wj61elxwg24.jpg
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,533 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon BBB Friends.
    • I spent most of the morning fighting with the company my previous employer hires to manage our Medicare supplement and Part D. You can't call them, they have to call you. I had an appt. and their calls were going straight to VM. A fun way to spend the morning.
    • I'd rather be in Nashville with Lou.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,903 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Late check in, for me. I had an early ophthalmology appointment and had to be out the door at 7. Surprisingly, I overslept to 6 and had to rush a bit.

"Eyes are fine, see you in six months" was the verdict.

My WW goal weight was 174. I have gotten down to 164 a couple of times and look pretty lean, when I do, but I like that - like the old Army chant: "Gotta be a lean mean fightin machine." I am at 184, now, and lean is not the description that comes to mind.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,126 Member
    Options
    Good morning
    My WW goal was 145. Below that I look too thin according to DH. I’m trying here. Not doing too great too much entertainment.

No new car for me just mine back. Ds borrowed it.

A loss is a loss Mary.