Its Dec 1, 2022! Have a cup of Joe or 2

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,587 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“.. he tried to be a good person! Though he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog..” Charles M. Schultz (Snoopy)

Replies

• mcee1
    Options
    Wow, Nov went by fast.

Count down to the holidays!

I'm off to Walmart for some books for gifts. They open at 6am. I'll be back in time for work.

Sure hope Skip gets fixed up tomorrow!

Wonder how our friends in Cuba are doing?

Our lake friends/neighbors are coming to visit us overnight here Friday. Then to their daughters who lives in a nearby little town on Sat.

Have a great day BBB
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning GoaD.
    • Up early to take the Honda CRV in for routine service. Then off to join the new Costco and then the DW wants to stop by Kohls.
    • November did go by in a flash Mary. Enjoy your lake folks visit.
    • We do need an update from Cuba.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,000 Member
    Options
    Morning~

I was thinking about that yesterday (Steph/Ron)! Hope they are safe and enjoying some great Havana's, Rum, and Cuban fare!

Today is fasting day (not that I'm eating alot these days anyway).....

Mary - you are right! NOV flew by! Just can't seem to get in the spirit this year. Normally our tree is up by now. Ugh. We need to get on the stick I guess.

Tucker is being extra snuggly this morning! I think his business in 28 degree weather this morning was a system shocker to him :-).

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,927 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

GoaD, Dennis? Your fingers ran away from you, forgetting what board you were on. :D

Thinking about you, Skip. Hope tomorrow they finally get it right.

Snow on the ground, this morning. but I have an appointment at the VA, then have to suffer through the pharmacy at the Army medical center, and run a couple other errands.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Emmaus breakfast this morning, tried Cracker Barrels cinnamon bun pie; not fit to eat
    Liquor store not open yet
    Cool here also, should warm into mid 50's
    Praying all goes well tomorrow Skip
    Need to find something for DGD, 13 y.o. who thinks she is 20
  • mcee1
    Options
    Sam, many think gift cards are no fun. But a 13yo might like a Visa gift card she can spend wherever ! ? Not limited to any certain one place...

With Maybe a new wallet to hold said gift card ?
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,892 Member
    Options
    Quick wave hi. We just arrived back in La Habana. Have wifi at the apartment but have to buy internet cards that are good for one hour. We have 10 so I'll be back later or tomorrow.