Surgery in 3 days!

Options
I am looking for support as I am having gastric bypass on Wednesday. Today is Monday. I am one that struggles with changes unless forced to do so. So for the last week I have been eating like it’s my last meal. Now I am done to the wire and need to shrink my liver. I am concerned with changing habits mostly because I am the shopper and cooker for my husband and my elderly mother. I am not sure how to tackle this transition. Neither of them are the type to hold me accountable and likely use to the fact that I never follow through with diet changes. Food has always been a big deal in my family. We ate out all the time. At fine restaurants, never fast food. I enjoy food and stress eat. I feel like my environment is my biggest obstacle. My husband recently discovered he is type 2 diabetic but the only change he has made is he now takes insulin. Still eats the same and is no where close to overweight. My mom a recovering alcoholic with alcohol dementia is a sugar fiend. Literally will eat it piled on her toast. It’s terrible to feel like my success would be better supported in a hotel room. Basically I am just introducing this information in hopes I will find a connection that will offer some workable solutions. Something that has worked for others that may offer me a plan of attack. I am 51 years old, active. I clean houses and stay moving with swimming mostly as I have a hurt knee. Getting to the gym after cleaning for six straight hours is a joke but I definitely need to incorporate some weight trading. I have been i great shape before but fell off in my 40’s. Now I am 190lbs at 5’2” and finding it harder to just move. Excited and freaked out about surgery..