Cup o Joe 1-2

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
I hate it when people ask me what I’m doing tomorrow…I don’t even know what I’m doing today.

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

No much on the agenda today. Need to confirm our scuba for next week when BIL is here and maybe find a tour or two. The walking tour I was planning is booked for they day I want to go so need to find a self guided one and hope she has a cancellation.

Need to finalize our next Airbnb too. It appeared month long stay discounts were paused over the holidays so we pushed that decision a week. Already looks like we have more options in our preferred price range. We aim to have rent be less than $2000. I’m hoping for way less so we can rent bikes too.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Steph!

Not much on docket today. Delivery of new TV's for new home (got Black Friday deals; plus no tax; plus a small military discount to take delivery now). Alas, they'll get pushed into downstairs storage room. They'll come back to mount/program when we move in.

Rose Bowl later today.

Back to grind tomorrow. TOTALLY dreading it.

Here's to a great 2023, BBB friends!

Can anyone recall when we started this band of friendship? I recall 2013.....if so, this is our TEN YEAR soiree year!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    I believe we started getting together before 2013, but not sure; know I started posting on boards back in 2009
    Off to yoga
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

a7xj54ap52yd.jpg

Pretty sunrise.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Started the morning at Chick-Fil-A with the ROMEOs. Our local cafe should be open next Monday.
    • There was a car full of college girls having breakfast this morning. We referred to them as AYGEO.
    • The Falcons beat the hapless Cardinals yesterday. We'll take the win.
    • So BBB moved to MFP in July of 2016. We were on WW for several years. I'm not sure I was a charter member.
    • Apparently you can't take 'old' TVs into a new house. It's not allowed.
    • Find someplace fun and warm Steph.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

I am a Johnny come lately on BBB (maybe 6 or 7 years?) but remember seeing the board on WW more than 10 years ago. I was active on GOAD and Men's Health as far back as 2009.

Running around with the grandkids, today.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    TV's in current home are all "mounted" - and a few years old (smart tv's get dumb after a while).

Alas, it was easier to say they convey then to rip off walls and have to deal with drywall and paint.

😂

There is a method to me madness.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Good morning

I realized I'm off today, first paid holiday for 2023. But when they don't send you a 2023 schedule yet, one must guess.

I'm heading to a gf's to pick up some free baby toys and a monitor she's purging. This G'ma will keep both over
    here....

Our smart TV in main room is outdated. We only have a few apps on it and had no way it seems to download new ones, I guess,??? We use Comcast from phone to TV, at times.

Started watching 1883 last night. Its good imo.

My mom died Sept 2014, and I know I was posting with you all while I was doing hospice there at her house. Just not sure if it was on mfp or WW board? I go back to 2006 on ww goad/BBB boards...

I'm pondering rejoining WW? Any idea what this latest program is like? Is it similar to old Core? Whats new about It?

My checking acct has 800+ more than I say I have. Good problem, but I can't find the error...ugghh

Have a good day, BBB!
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

I came to the boards in 2009 and I'm pretty sure BBB was already a thing. Maybe not this Check-in group, but the board existed.

Mary - it may remind you of core in that there are certain categories that are zero points, but you'll use points on a daily basis because that list isn't big enough to go full core like the old days.