Roll Call ~ Monday January 9, 2023

Options
myallforjcbill
myallforjcbill Posts: 5,535 Member
Good Morning

Unfortunately I woke at 1:30 and can't find sleep again. I took a Norco right before bed to try an calm the pain down so I could get a goods night sleep. Unfortunately, sometimes Norco can lead to sleeplessness for me which I forgot. I should have done Tramadol. Hopefully a nap will happen at some point. Calling the kitchen contractor today to get on the schedule. Then depending on that date I will need to make final tweaks to the design. We are pushing to get it done so I can get my knee done if necessary which I presume it is. More rain coming after we this weekends storm passed us by. Trees down, lots of clean up going on.

Replies

• mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,398 Member
    Options
    Morning...

Watched the Patriots get booted out of the playoffs. DS very disappointed. I never got out for a walk yesterday.

I woke early, but kept falling back to sleep again after a while, and wound up sleeping in till 7:30, very "late" for me. Nothing close to teen grandsons who sleep in till noon...

Bill, good luck with the knee appointment.

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,082 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

We are experiencing warmer than normal temps this week. I like it!

Bill, holding you in prayer for your knee pain management. I hope it goes well with the contractor.

Have a great day!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,567 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Off to yoga
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,607 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Home and back at it.
    Tramadol helped DW get some sleep last night. Her sciatica is no better. Insurance is balking on approving an mri.
    Good luck with the knee, Bill. Hope Heather had a nice birthday.

Be OP ;-)
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,842 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Yikes, Bill! Hope you can get some rest later.

One nice thing about our health care, is that they never blink at any tests our doctors want to perform.

Had a pleasant day, yesterday. The grandkids were with us all day. DS came over for supper, then we played a new board game. DDIL was off visiting her sister, in Seattle. Sassy was playing all day, with no napping. She slept like a log.

• podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    Yup Bill do what you can pacing yourself and good luck with the knee.
    Gosh maybe we should rename this board the Tramadol wonders??
    Seriously when I took pain reliever like Percoset I often did it in the late afternoon and took a bried nap. That way I got by without it at night and slept better.
    Warmer here too with shower bands here and ther but not California crazy rain.
    Sorry about the Patriots but happy with a win for Damar Hamlin.