1.20.2023 TGIF Cup of Joe

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
“A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.” — Unknown

Replies

• mcee1
    Options
    Well, its been a long night for mama, but we should have a grandbaby sometime soon this morning.

• mcee1
    Options
    Welcome to the world baby girl!
    Lauren Mary 6lbs. 7oz. 20inches long
    Baby and Mama are doing well. Dads gramma is also Mary :)

Thanking the lord above for this blessing!
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,678 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

Congrats Grandma Mary! So awesome and so happy for you and the new 'rents.
    Lou is in bourbon heaven.
    St Kitt's is where DW went to vet school.
    The current rage in hair color among the youg'ns at the practice is electric blue.

BBB OP ;-)
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,002 Member
    Options
    Morning~

Resigned seat on HOA last night due to pending move and allow a successor to step in as we begin reserve(s) study.

CONGRATS Gamma Mary! WOOT!

Whats up in Indiana? Radio silence. Hope all is well.

SGM, how's back?

Hoping Dennis is enjoying some breakfast on the veranda with a turquoise water view!

TGIFF!
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,892 Member
    Options
    Congrats Grandma Mary.

If I was young and trendy I would do dark brown hair with peacock colors in the under layer. I saw a girl at the airport once and it was stunning. I bet upkeep costs a fortune. My box from the supermarket was $65 pesos which is approx $4. I feel so much more like myself.

Ron just left for men’s coffee. Then we need to head to the money exchange for some more pesos.

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,549 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Good morning.

Congratulations, Mary!

I went to Jack Rose Saloon for dinner and drinks last night. Will be submitting an expense with a $160 receipt and asking them to pay $25 of it. 🤣

nuapne8h8ahz.jpg

iywnad0ovzyr.jpg

• lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    . Congratulations Grandma Mary.
    . Veterinary school in St. Kitts would have been an interesting experience. Hard work and a beautiful environment.
    . We toured the yarn shops of St Kitts yesterday.
    . Look like Lou was in heaven. Hopefully his head is functioning this morning.
    . We have a sea day with formal night. Well, for me it is semi-formal.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,927 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Congratulations grandma!

The back feels good, today. Actually, it felt OK most of the day yesterday. I think I will cancel the remaining two PT sessions.

I leave this evening for a weekend retreat. I'd rather sleep in my own bed, but this kind of comes with agreeing to serve as a church elder. One more year left on my term.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Grandma Mary!

Good Morning,
    Memorial service this morning for friend who went with mechanical heart for five years, November he got a heart transplant and said he was feeling better than he had in ten years; they said his news heart gave out.
    Dennis and Kris, enjoy your last two days at sea; now is time to book next cruise to get best deal.
    Dave, glad back is better but suggest you complete physical therapy, enjoy retreat.
    Four Roses is what my aunt always drank, was a little rough for me.
    I've tracked five days in a row, something I haven't done in many years.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,141 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Mary!!

Busy in Indiana but TERRIFIC news. I will be getting a daughter-in-law. Ds2 (Reilly)popped the question to Natalie in Las Vegas last night!!!
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,002 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!!!!! What he's not telling you - is they got hitched at the drive-thru "Lil' White Chapel" 😂😂😂

We had a bartender at VFW that made "homemade egg nog" with Four Roses. It was potent! Wouldn't light a match within a yard of anyone who drank it haaaaa
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,141 Member
    Options
    I wish they already got married as does he.