Friday 1/27/2023

kgmoody
kgmoody Posts: 3,209 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“.. he tried to be a good person! Though he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog..” Charles M. Schultz (Snoopy)

Replies

• kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,209 Member
    Wow. I’m starting us off!! Up and out the door a little after 5 to drive to ten buck two to let my friends dogs out. It’s pretty out here in the boonies but not for me. Too far out.

Dueling pianos tonight with 3 other couples. Should be a great time.

What is everyone else doing?
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,240 Member
    G'Morning~

Dueling piano bars are a blast! Enjoy!

Today is Pre-Con day with builder. And we have a 10a showing of current home today and 3p tomorrow. Hoping one of these are the buyer so we can put this stress behind us.

Dennis - I hope you don't have the 'Rona! Feel better

Seasons 52 date night tomorrow night. One of my favorite restaurants that also happens to serve Caymus by the glass!

Skipper
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,899 Member
    Mornin ' BBB

Sounds like Dennis has a mystery cruise virus.
    Congrats on getting close to goal, Kelly.
    I do have other Docs now that DW retired, but for some reason, I seem to be taking up all the slack.
    It'll even out eventually. Maybe.

BBB OP ;-)
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,994 Member
    Morning BBB

Good morning from our little apartment. It’s not as nice as the place in Cozumel but has most of what we need. If/ when it stops raining we will head out to explore. I’d like to find a coffee shop and a grocery that are walkable. Coffee likely easy. A grocery store will be harder. There are about 40 listed on google maps but they usually end up being more like gas stations without gas, so nothing healthy.

Feel better Dennis.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,169 Member
    Good morning BBB crew.

Grocery shopping myself, this morning. We're out of almost everything.

Granddaughter Elsie is coming over for the afternoon. We'll try to find something fun to do.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,805 Member
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • I didn't realize I was being so cryptic. Yes, I have Covid-19.
    • It hasn't been terrible. Kinda like having the flu. I think / hope I'm over the worst of it.
    • Strange thing is DW tests negative, doesn't have a fever, but has all the rest of the symptoms.
    • My favorite restaurant has sweet tea by the glass.
    • When I first switched to a PW Mgr I still used to make my own. I have surrendered and let Bitwarden generate long random passwords I couldn't give up with a gun to my head.
    • Have a good day BBB.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,826 Member
    Good Afternoon,
    Sorry you have COVID Dennis; hope you and Kris are feeling better soon
    Fingers crossed you get a good contract Skip,
    My youngest nephew believes the best place to eat is from convivence stores.
    Kelly, enjoy pianos tonight