jugar Posts: 10,135 Member
edited February 2023 in Social Groups
F2F February is here! The Lounge is a bit slow, but here at last too -

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move 888angie888 from support back to the team. Her start weight is 230 and she weighs on Thursday. Also, please change tessita_07’s username in the spreadsheet to running4bipolar. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move rachjolly to a Sunday weigh day. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,148 Member
    Options
    @jugar Would you mind reordering the return of KCPOND in SS February chart so that he's with the one other Thursday weigh-ins please? Thanks!
    Jessica
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Running4bipolar has decided to leave the challenge.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Wsox37 has decided to leave the challenge. Also, please move FindingSamMon to Friday as her weigh day. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Please remove readytokickass2p23 from the challenge. She has decided to leave the group. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Captains, please help me to promote (Thank you Megan for the idea!!):

The new group challenge for Week 2 of February has been set up and begins tomorrow. Please join us for the Healthy Habits Challenge. I hope you like it as well. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10883445/february-week-2-group-challenge-health-habits-challenge#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,257 Member
    Options
    Apparently the ice storms in the US have knocked out a bit of power - I don't know if this is affecting anyone being able to weigh in, but it might be the reason there's a bunch of NWIs on my team. I've sent out a couple messages, with no response. Here's hoping everyone's okay.
  • jugar
    Options
    Apparently the ice storms in the US have knocked out a bit of power - I don't know if this is affecting anyone being able to weigh in, but it might be the reason there's a bunch of NWIs on my team. I've sent out a couple messages, with no response. Here's hoping everyone's okay.

I had no internet for a couple of days, so I can sympathise! I hope everyone is OK as well. I have taken off the double NWIs and the people who have not posted on your team, and who have not been on MFP communities since before the beginning of this week. Of course they can come right back on if you hear from them and they are ready to go. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move jaysfan82 to support for the rest of the month. He is taking a break from weighing in. Thanks!
  • jugar
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move jaysfan82 to support for the rest of the month. He is taking a break from weighing in. Thanks!
    OK - done, but suggest he give the Goal Zone a try. He can skip weigh-ins, but beginning maintenance it is a really, really good idea to keep up the weekly habit. At least I think he is possibly a candidate for maintenance? I though I saw a post about reaching a goal. In any case, wiegh-ins in the GZ don't count in the team stats.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @jugar
    OK - done, but suggest he give the Goal Zone a try. He can skip weigh-ins, but beginning maintenance it is a really, really good idea to keep up the weekly habit. At least I think he is possibly a candidate for maintenance? I though I saw a post about reaching a goal. In any case, wiegh-ins in the GZ don't count in the team stats.

He is at goal. His range is 233 to 239. He said he has become a bit obsessed with the scale and needed a break. I will send him a message and see what he has to say.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Please move Yukie_OP/SS to Support team for a bit. She’s dealing with a lot in both work/school and needs a break. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @jugar

He is at goal. His range is 233 to 239. He said he has become a bit obsessed with the scale and needed a break. I will send him a message and see what he has to say.

Please either excuse him for February or move to support. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Please move rwood566 to support. He is having trouble with the site and has a lot going on.
  • jugar
    Options
    I am happy to announce that @Pupowl (Laura) has volunteered to join @jessicakrall8 as co-captain for Team Shape Shifters! I am sure that Laura will be a great addition to this motley crew of stellar captains :smiley: Welcome aboard, Laura!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Captains, please help me to promote:

The new Week 3 Group Challenge has been posted and will begin on Sunday, February 12th. Please join us as we Design Our Own Workouts.

Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10883933/february-week-3-group-challenge-design-your-own-workout#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome. :smile: I will do my best to help & support Jessica! (and the Shape Shifters of course)
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Could you mark me as excued for last week (yesterday)? I'm having some issues...
  • jugar
    Options
    Could you mark me as excued for last week (yesterday)? I'm having some issues...
    Absolutely! I hope things go better :heart:
This discussion has been closed.