Groundhog Day cup of joe 2/2/2023

Options
kgmoody
kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“.. he tried to be a good person! Though he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog..” Charles M. Schultz (Snoopy

Replies

• kgmoody
    Options
    Yep got a reprieve!!

We need to downsize too. Lots of house for 2 people. We use 5 rooms. Too much space unless the kids are home.

Wishing for warmer weather here.

Make it a marvelous day!!
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    Weekend looms.
    Another busy day ahead. Wake tonight for former Commandant.
    Cheers,
    Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

I can see the logic of having a smaller living space than we do, now, but we have been in this house for 21 years. It's home. I prefer to stay forever. DW has other ideas.

Chilly up here in Tumwater - 26 degrees - but should see some sun again, before rain returns tomorrow.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • We have rain all day today. I guess it doesn't matter much if you are hibernating.
    • Tested positive again yesterday. We'll try again here later.
    • We did our down-sizing 8 years ago. I think we are set.
    • A new house is a lot of fun and a whole lot of work.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Scary incident yesterday. I passed out on our walk. I assume a combo of dehydration, no food and too much sun. I was feeling fine when we left Centro so we didn’t take a cab. Should have. Or stoped for a drink. A nice local stopped and got me a bottle of water and we cabbed it home the last mile. Getting up the 4 flights of stairs was a challenge.

Ron made lunch and dinner while I rested and rehydrated. Feeling pretty good today but plan to just go to the veggie market that is 3 blocks away and back then stay in AC all day.

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Wow, Steph. Be careful out there.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Emmaus Breakfast this morning,
    Nothing else planned for today; as Dennis said cool wet day
    Tomorrow will be cooler but sunny
    There was no way for ground hog to see shadow this morning.
    We are quite happy downsized and I'm ever so slowly setting up wood shop in basement.
    I'm hearing not to put much trust in COVID test, person took four test two positive two negative; go by how you feel and make sure you do not have fever.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    <<<STEPH>>>>
  • kgmoody
    Options
    Daggone Steph. How are you feeling now?