Tuesday cup of joe 3/7/2023

Options
kgmoody
kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“.. he tried to be a good person! Though he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog..” Charles M. Schultz (Snoopy)

Replies

• kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Still under construction here. Living room, dining room, entry and half bath are done. They started on the kitchen yesterday. Kitchen has a lot of cutting!! They are saying they should be done Friday. I have a news flash IF they worked from 8-5 they could be done Wednesday. Ha.

Not too busy cleaning. Taxes are done. I need to pick those up.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    Morning~

Quite a whirlwind day yesterday. Rinse repeat today. No furniture left to sit on but my office chair, beds, or a small couch that will go last. Stagers took rest yesterday. Poor Tucker is wondering "WTH!"

Glad your project is advancing. It's maddening to see how much time they waste and drag out a job!

Buyer moved closing to Monday 13th. Oi Vay! Contract to closing - 10 days! Wicked......

Gearing up for big VFW soiree on Saturday. DF flying in for the event. Should be a good turnout!

Still waiting on new specs! Tic......Toc.......ti....
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Nothing like a fire drill to get the heart pumping, Skip! Now you've got to keep the builders on task for the new place!

Heading to College Station for an event tonight as an out and back trip in one day. I'm going to be tired...
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

I don’t envy the packing and moving stage but I bet you are going to love you new location.

We signed up for a streaming service yesterday. GCN. They cover a ton of bike races. It’s only $5/ month and I’m already glad we did. It’s so much better to watch the whole race vs clips on YouTube. Only issue so far is our tv isn’t smart enough so can’t log in to the app and casting doesn’t work with the VPN. So we just watched in the tablet . First world problems.

I 100% recognize your art.

b6rinor4i92j.jpeg
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

I feel for Tucker.

Beautiful cityscape, Steph.

Nothing but errands on the docket, today.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Good start to the morning with my Emmaus Reunion Group.
    • The VFW folks are going to miss you when you transfer Skip.
    • Be careful on those back roads after dark Lou.
    • Beautiful picture Steph. I would like to go back someday.
    • May your floors be perfect Kelly.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Another beautiful spring day, tomorrow will be cooler and rain comes in later in week.
    Thursday starts men's Emmaus Walk that I've agreed to serve on; nothing like a cool wet camp.
    Dennis still heading over to Alabama?
    Sprayed beds yesterday trying to kill weeds, bottle says see results within hours, I can see no difference today, Of course it has only been 20 hours.
    Kelly, have learned workers work slower when they are not hungry and trying to get more jobs. Why should one do more than just getting by.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon

Hotel check in soon I assume Skip? Especially with df arriving?

Bet the floors look great Kelly!

Safe travels Lou, long Day!

Beautiful photos Steph and Dennis!

Boneless Pork loin chops and sauerkraut for dinner tonite here, yummm.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    "Boneless Pork loin chops and sauerkraut for dinner tonite here, yummm."

Your Wisconsin / German heritage is showing.