Sat. 4.21.23 Cup of Midnight Dark Roast

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“.. he tried to be a good person! Though he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog..” Charles M. Schultz (Snoopy)

Replies

• mcee1
    Options
    Good morning!

It's just getting light out. In bed at 9:30p so enough sleep til 5a is ok for me. Its 33F outside and 65F in the glamper. Not too bad inside. Though my eyes hate propane heat.

We came up to do our yard work. Oak leaves that fall in late winter and lots of pine needles to rake. Doesn't that sound like fun!? Hopeful the rain snow misses us.

What does my BBB friends have on tap today?
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,678 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

Dog training.
    I thought this was a cute card. Sounds like Lou could have had a hand in the planning.
    4y2btwya336c.jpg

BBB OP ;-)
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,002 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Late night. Late getting up.
    Tucker in mourning - won't eat. Ugh.
    Funeral honors @2p today for a veteran at nearby cemetery I'll go attend.
    Nothing else on radar.

~Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,927 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

grandkids' soccer games in the rain, today. This evening, the choir is singing as part of an annual fundraising variety show. We don't call it a talent show, because you don't need any talent to participate. There is always both talent and craziness on display. Should be fun.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • I have an 11am appt. to help a neighbor with something she needs done on her computer. She's been hounding me all week but is very particular about when it gets done. Helping old people is not easy.
    • Very today is going to be better than forecasted. I may need to get out and test those new tires.
    • Skip, we need updated pictures.
    • I hope you make real progress with your lake chores Mary.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,141 Member
    Options
    Errands. Getting ready for the big party next Saturday. First floor of house is perfect other than cleaning. Shower door to be installed later whenever gary gets back home. He’s with his bf
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,549 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Good morning.

That's a fun invite for the shower. Still not enough to convince me to attend, but 🤷‍♂️

Have you tried putting bacon grease on the dog's food, Skip? Maybe it's just a flavor thing.

Out waking now since there's no WW meeting to go to. The distance is walkable, but you've got to be up on time to make it and I needed the sleep today so it didn't happen.

Weather for the Dallas trip seems rainy, so it's a good thing we're driving instead of flying. We're up for an award at the festival, so I probably have to wear pants too.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,002 Member
    Options
    LVP install continues. Backsplash.

x4pthh04zz8l.jpeg
    aguh61kn7djf.jpeg
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    I don't mean to be critical but I don't like the blue countertops. Everything else is nice.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Looks great Skip,
    Dennis there are lots of bikers out today, saw 6 different groups as I came back from Macon; I should have rode down but forecasters claimed it was going to rain, sprinkled but not enough to swipe with wipers.
    If leaves are not collected before first snow they must be collected now, at lake I would go natural or cut up with mower.
    Lee, invite for grand?
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,678 Member
    Options
    Yup, shower for me wee grandbaby
  • mcee1
    Options
    Sat was April 22nd my bad