Sept 11

Me: 7*
    LNS: 4
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 11 :happy:
    LNS: 0 :noway:

Feeling a bit "under the weather"...not up to Par...got 9 hours rest yesterday. I get up at 4am to make DH's lunch, then I have the opportunity to go back to bed and get more rest. When I babysit, I don't have the extra sleep luxury :yawn: and yesterday, I was dehydrated, too (sigh). After all that, I did NOT LNS...however, after I ate, I went straight to bed (by 7pm Pacific)...and my "no" LNS deadline is 8pm...sooo technically I can claim another day of No LNS'ing

You are doing great April and Beeps...no worries LamLam...as long as you come in an are accountable, I know this helps a LOT about getting to our goal of No Late Night Snacking each day. We are DEFINITELY here for you :):)

Have a grrreat "NO" :noway: LNS today, Everyone :happy:

:flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: Deb
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,993 Member
    Options
    Me: 10
    LNS: 1
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Me:12*
    LNS:2
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 12 :happy:

Feeling "crumby" (no pun intended :laugh:)...but am at my daughter's again to take care for my grandkids. Being down but not out, I craved Chinese food...so had some great Wor Won Ton Soup for dinner. It had a lot of vegetables, and won ton...yummy. Anyway, it was lights out for me by 8:30pm...and got substantial rest. I will make it through today, and recuperate on the week-end.

April and Beeps...doing grrreat :) Lam Lam and Dewdrop ... hope all is well. Kate and I have a No Sugar Challenge til today.

[/quote]
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 11

You're still sporting a shut-out, debilang, so I don't think you'll crumble!! YOU'RE DOING AWESOME!

I feel REALLY good about my "1". I am really trying to hold it together until my next period, which isn't due for another 2.5-3 weeks. And, I have given myself (advanced) permission to have a late-night snack on the WORST day of my TOM!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 12
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 14 :happy:

Can't believe I "didn't" post my NO LNS'ing for yesterday. It was a whirlwind day, and though I went OVER my daily calorie allotment with DD's end of summer BBQ, and no focused exercise...even "Playing with Kids"...I had a great day. Still recuperating from my "under the weather" condition...I am almost back to "normal"...hehehe...

THANKS for the encouragement, Beeps...you are an AWESOME supporter here. I really cherish that I "DON'T" LNS...and I almost brag about it on my Newsfeed...cause it means that much to me. ADVANCED permission is the BEST way to Snack when we know it will happen. It is the day after day of non-stop feeding frenzy while watching TV that I am avoiding!!...(yes, I've done that)..

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Sept 15

Me: 7
    LNS: 8*

Had a very stressful past 10 days. Need to turn these numbers around.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I feel like a beast this month....I'm just not snacking in the evenings and my sleep hasn't suffered like I thought it might. (It did a little bit, last night - I had trouble falling asleep).

Me: 14
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 15 :happy:

OMG...I LOST 1.4 lbs OFFICIALLY...and am HAPPY! I did a PLANNED FAST yesterday...I stayed up 24 hours to finish my Car Newsletter cause it HAD to be OUT by yesterday, my stomach was grumbling, and I IGNORED it...LOL (drank tea and water...which is best anyway)....well...I got the Newsletter out at 3:00am this morning...got some MUCH needed REST...woke up, weighed myself...and VOILA...the 3 lb fluctuation I had all week...settled...and I am at a LOSS...and GRATEFUL! I owe it ALL to NO LNS'ing...and my NO SUGAR challenge!! Thanks for the Support, Everyone!!

LamLam...you will turn it around...I *love* that saying "Where there is a WILL there is a WAY...and we are here to SUPPORT your efforts!
    Beeps...sorry you had trouble getting to sleep...but overall...you are doing Grrreat...CONGRATS!!!

Til tomorrow!!!

[/quote]
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    LNS: 4*

I'm not upset. I was in another country attending a wedding, and I had a wonderful time and don't regret the late night snacks at all!

Deb, I'm so happy for you! That's terrific! It sounds like you've crashed through the plateau! Beeps, you're doing wonderfully! lamlam - I understand stress more than you know. Hang in there.
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 16 :happy:

I am sooo HAPPY to be back with our group! I shared on my Newsfeed that I took my blood test yesterday, waiting 9 MONTHS (yes...the duration of a newborn baby...lol)...to take it, cause I fell off BIG TIME, and even lost my standing of 600 plus days in a row...but NOT to be discouraged. After being back to MFP, even 3 weeks...my blood readings were stable. I had gained SIX pounds since last February, eating what I wanted...and ESPECIALLY attracted to Sugar products again...but the exercising REALLY has helped. My HDL is STILL above 45..which, never happened before January 2013...everything else was down, but I just didn't get the RIGHT AMOUNT of exercise...sooo I sure am MOTIVATED..and this being accountable to you all in this Forum, has allowed me to take some of the weight off! Yay! ANYWAY...:happy:

THANKS, April...Sooo happy you had a grrreat time at the Wedding. I *love* traveling when I can...and Weddings are SOOO much FUN...I Love to see the HOPE and HAPPINESS of those committed to journeying through life together (big smile)

Til tomorrow!!!

• Beeps2011
    Options
    1 completely out-of-the-blue TOM + 2 previous-fasting-days + 15 days of low-cal = HUGE UNEXPECTED UNCONTROLLABLE BINGE-FEST last night.

LNS: 2

My TOM came after 2.5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! This has NEVER happened to me - EVER! I was so ill-prepared for it.

Boooooooooooooo.

:(
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Beeps, it sounds like you needed it last night. Why are you restricting calories?

Deb - you're on a roll! Great job! You're inspiring to me. And I agree about weddings. The bride was so, so happy. She was absolutely glowing.

I didn't do so well last night...and somehow, I'm way off in the numbers. I threw in some extra days back on the 16th. I was rushing time for some reason.

So, for Sept 18, here are my real numbers:

Me: 12
    LNS: 5*

Eh. I let the stress get to me last night. I'm determined to win the rest of the month though!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I am restricting calories to move off 10 lbs of bodyfat - hopefully within 12 weeks, but FOR SURE by end of Dec, 2013.

Last night was MUCH better! TOM still raging, but I fasted most of yesterday, had a nice restaurant supper that came in <900 calories, AND I'm feeling GREAT today!

Me: 15
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 17 :happy:

I feel pretty happy about holding LNS'ing at bay!!!

THANKS, April... I know how it is to be sooo busy, that we "seem" to be rushing time. Glad you could come home and enjoy FAMILY...a nice way to slow down and enjoy. Just being here, you are aware...soo GOOD JOB!

Beeps, sorry you have to go through that...I am glad it is over for me...but in the day, that did NOT stop the binging, so I know what you are going through. Glad you made the same resolve I did toward the end of December...We can track each other here :happy: Good Luck...you can get those 10 lbs off by December...and so will I...I'm 3 lbs down "so far"...because of NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING...Yay (and no processed sugar)...Yay...

Til Tomorrow!!

• debilang
    Options
    Me: 18 :happy:

MOTIVATED and ON A ROLL...:laugh: Thx, All...for being here :flowerforyou:
    Til Tomorrow!!

• Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 16

I think I'm going to go to the gym at lunch, re-start my membership, get ready for tomorrow! I've already printed out my work-outs!

Tomorrow, also, I have to WEIGH-IN! First time on a scale in 6- weeks and I'm hoping that all my calorie-restriction will result in a "fair" number....no SCALE-SHOCK, no-sirree
  • AprilRenewed
    Options
    Beeps, good luck tomorrow!

Deb - AMAZING!!!

Me: 13*
    LNS: 5

Doing better...