Fitbit not syncing with MFP

Options
zebrashark
zebrashark Posts: 4 Member
I've disconnected, reconnected, rebooted, and done everything I can think of. My exercises are NOT coming over from Fitbit into MFP. They're getting logged in Fitbit but they won't sync over here. What else can I try?

Replies

• ChristineArdoin
    ChristineArdoin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It don’t suddenly even give me the correct time nor does it my steps starting g to look like this Fitbit will be over soon
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    My exercises have never synced, only my steps.
    I've wondered if you're supposed to manually enter them in MyFitnessPal, or if the calorie adjustement takes care of that, even though the individual exercises don't sync over ....
  • amylynntexan
    amylynntexan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that in order for exercises to sync to MFP, you need to make sure you are setting a start time in the app. I'm a beginning Fitbit user, so no idea how to do that, but the article said that was necessary for exercises to sync.
  • Jima102250
    Jima102250 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I manually enter any exercises that I do and only use the fitbit for steps which I’m having a devil of a time getting to sync. No problem syncing in another very popular weight loss website so I will keep tryimg.
  • rperdue2681
    rperdue2681 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Agree. although it looks like my fitbit is connected, it never syncs. I gave up trying to get it to connect. it's a pain and I'm sorry!