Options

Replies

• Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-in
    PW: 286.0
    CW: 284.8

I have my TOM this week so there's definitely been some silly fluctuations in weight. Not sure where I am actually falling, so see what next week holds.

@PlaneMonkey wow!! I scrolled through the pictures before I finished reading your post (because I am like a moth drawn to visuals??) and 100% assumed that was a professional hair job. Incredible work!! You guys look awesome.
    Question: do parents get to GO to prom in your area? Is this a Canadian thing? High schools where I grew up, we left our parents at the pre-prom party in someone's backyard [in regular attire]. :D

We've had a lot of muggy, wet weather in Boston recently but it looks like today may avoid any precipitation, so I am going to try to go kayaking after work. I made the decision in December to get a season pass to the canoe & kayak rental place on the Charles River and it is maybe the best decision I have EVER made. I love kayaking and the river is a 12 min drive from my apartment. So peaceful on the water and such a great workout! happy weekend, waistaways.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    CW: 190.8
    It’s been a busy day…I’ll catch up with you in the morning.
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to be late again with my weigh in 🤦

CW 228.8lbs

Have a lovely day Waistaways ❤️
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
    Options
    The JULY team chat is open! Please continue to post stats here through the end of Saturday, but go to the new month to post an introduction, your intentions, goals, or commitments.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10893879/waistaways-team-chat-july-2023/p1?new=1
  • jugar
    Options
    It is time for the last stats to come in for June! Already :sweat_smile: I hope to have numbers for all of you by the end of the day Saturday, wherever you live. Thanks!

@MoonlitMuse
    @ashleycarole86
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @IDebraK
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @carlsoda
    @veronica1359
    @trisha33r (if you want to update your starting weight to this Saturday, feel free!)
  • jugar
    Options
    My week 4 steps and such so far:

Sunday - 10109
    Monday - 8489+ 45 bike
    Tuesday - 12853 + 30 bike
    Wednesday - 11955
    Thursday - 7185 + 45 bike
    Friday - 10059
    Saturday - TBC
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,153 Member
    Options
    Username ashleycarole86
    Thursday weigh-in (late due to scale batteries needing replacement)

PW 201.4
    CW 206.6
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    June 30:
    10791 steps

Can I go again today? let's see!
  • jugar
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    I’m going to take a break in July - I am dealing with a few health issues including something with my foot (so hard to walk right now) - hope everyone has a very successful July!!!

No problem - I'll put you in the Support Team, and you can still drop by any time to let us know how you're doing. Get that foot back on its feet! See you in August.
  • jugar
    Options
    @IDebraK August 13th! That is fantastic to have a wedding in the family, even if it is a bit (or more!) stressy. Call it excitement, it sounds more fun :wink: Since you know you'll be having all the nervous energy, be sure to plan as many "perfect" eating days as possible. It will help you feel that you can do anything - if you can eat well during a time like this, you are up for any challenge that comes along!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Ok folks.. here is week 3 from June 18-24. All caught up now! What I like about making sure every week gets its own report is that you can really see how everyone gets a chance to shine in one area or another as the weeks go on. Every lull in steps gives you a chance the next week to ladder up... if you're into exercise you can come in on top in non-step related stats... and of course consistency is always a fun target to hit. Make sure you've given me a daily goal so I can include you in those stats!

fqzkzjrpz3cb.png
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    PW=79,1Kg
    CW=79,8Kg

Steps - 25-01
    Monday - 9,752
    Tuesday - 2,036
    Wednesday - 1,229
    Thursday - 3,477
    Friday - 2,653