Utube free exercise workouts

Options
I found Jane Fonda Cardio Workout Level 1 on utube. It lasts 25 min. Is low impact, and equal to a 20 minute mile. I plan on doing the Level 2 today. Lots of free workouts on utube to change up your workout.
I felt like it got me in aerobic mode and a good workout.

Replies

• tatianna68
    tatianna68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I use YouTube for almost all my at home workouts, it is a great way to try new things and not have to dish out cash for DVDs.
  • Haddasah_Sofia
    Haddasah_Sofia Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks sidneydoris for the Jane Fonda tip. I used to do her in my 20's (I'm 54) and really liked her. I'll look into it tonite and maybe line it up for tomorrow morning.

Yes, YouTube beats having to buy DVD's; I own just a couple but after a while I get tired of them so it's nice to know about different options.

I'll get back to let you both know how it went with good Ol' Jane:-)
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    thanks, good to know
  • Haddasah_Sofia
    Haddasah_Sofia Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking for Jane Fonda I came across Jillian Michaels and really liked her style! I have to make modifications b/c the workout is intense but she's a great instructor.

Good pace, circuits that are done twice each so you learn the moves easily, nothing that will catch you off guard, very well planned.

I've only done the first 25 minutes; I like to start slow and with caution to prevent injuries. At 54 I've learned to listen to my body and it listens back:-)

I really, really liked it! Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w&list=PLVNUQo1wEycsVvUbRdKGahSYjZkCVfwhG

Banish Fat Boost Metabolism Complete Workout .