I’m a Brand New Fitness Pal

Options
I’ve tried several different fitness/weight loss programs and the most recent was Noom. And, there hasn’t been one that has helped to inspire me to stay on the right path. After researching My Fitness Pal, I think I’ve discovered a program that I will stick with and one that will give me all the tools I’ll need for success (at least I hope so)!
My question to ya’ll is - as a newcomer, I’m wondering if anyone has any tips for me. Last but not least, I will be grateful for anything you can provide!

Replies

• mgood4x4
    mgood4x4 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group @OTTBHunterLady

Unfortunately, I will not be able to offer great tips. I am a frequent "restarter" and while I do find success here, it is only when I am very consistent with tracking EVERYTHING and staying within my daily exercise & nutrition goals. It is up to me to make the right choices and it is difficult. I truly believe that if you want something bad enough, you will find a way... Otherwise, you will find an excuse (I am full of excuses 😣)

One thing I try to employ frequently is riding for fitness. Riding (for me) really burns the calories and is not like exercise in that it is so exhilarating & I love it. By joining this group, I was hoping to find inspiration & motivation, but the group activity here often stalls leaving me looking to my horse riding app for tracking & motivation. If you ride frequently, I'd like to invite you to the Equilab App for tracking horseback rides & activities (judging by your profile pic & username I'm guessing you do ride). Feel free to search & add me as a friend - my name is Mitsy Good.
    https://equilab.horse/referral?refereeId=N9rmSxQzS8bj8RYFFHjVb4GtuRI3