July 1 cup of joe

steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,994 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“.. he tried to be a good person! Though he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog..” Charles M. Schultz (Snoopy)

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,994 Member
    How is 2023 half over already.

At the Columbus Airport awaiting our flight to Phoenix. 60 degrees to 110.

Our time in Ohio was good. Got in a zillion miles on the bikes. Looking forward to Mesa. It will be like coming home.

Then need to really focus on planning Hawaii and Australia/NZ.

Have a great weekend everyone
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,240 Member
    Safe trek today, Ron and Steph.

Think we might throw some burgers on grill tonight. Low key weekend.

Old neighborhood did fireworks last night. We do miss those events.

Cheers
    Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,169 Member
    Good morning BBB friends.

It's July 1 - Sassy's birthday. She is two. The grandkids say they have baked her some doggy cookies and they are going to bring them over this morning (along with some fresh scones and pastries for the people). We'll be out on the deck for coffee, as it should have warmed up by then.

Still need to finish the house number installation, so delivery people can find us. And the pile of logs I need to process into rough turnings continues to call me. I can't reinstall the drip irrigation system for a couple weeks, until the paint has fully cured.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,899 Member
    Mornin ' BBB

Happy Birthday Sassy.

BBB OP ;-)
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,240 Member
    j6cohqutydvr.jpg

HAPPY BARKDAY Sassy! From your bro, Tucker!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,826 Member
    Good Afternoon,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASSY!
    Safe travels Ron and Steph, we are very hot here do not know if I could Mesa heat.
    Toad being picked up for service, should be back Monday.
    Skip, I'm sure new neighborhood has something going on daily and specials for holidays.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,805 Member
    edited July 2023
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Happy Birthday Sassy!
    • It's no longer Pride Month. Just sayin'.
    • New air conditioner / heat pump scheduled to be replaced on Monday. The old one is hanging in there so other than the wallet all is good. Went with a Carrier.
    • I booked a Hawaii cruise in Dec. which will include our anniversary, Christmas and New Years. Will you be in Hawaii in Dec. Steph? Safe travels BTW.
    • Enjoy your lake time Mary.