Caffeine - May Be Beneficial!

Options
Thought members of this group might find this interesting. I did! :)

http://www.sci-news.com/medicine/science-caffeine-liver-01327.html

"Increased caffeine intake may reduce fatty liver in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, according to a group of researchers led by Dr Paul Yen from the Duke University Medical Center."

Replies

• CathMarissa
    CathMarissa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yay for caffeine! :) Thanks for sharing.
  • Rmonk916
    Rmonk916 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Doesn't work for me. Without coffee blood pressure is 123/64. All the days i have a couple cups of coffee, blood pressure is 144/86.. High blood pressure is part of the problem when it helps force the fat into your liver cells...
  • sunnyday147
    sunnyday147 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do your research. Read. Meditate. Pray. Whatever you do for you to know what is best for you. I do not drink the coffee; I do coffee enema. There are many books on the subject. Google it. I have done coffee enema to assist in my liver flush for many years. It works for me. Coffee acts differently when taken as an enema. One must still eat the right foods in the right amounts, drink plenty of water, get enough exercise, give up alcohol and drugs, give up sugar, maintain a good attitude, etc. It takes a whole lot of balanced, hard work that YOU YOURSELF DO to heal a fatty liver; the majority of people will NOT do what is necessary.