Sat. 8-12-23 Cup of Joe

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
edited August 2023 in Social Groups
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“.. If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience." ~ Woodrow Wilson

Replies

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB

Rise n Shine !

Lots of overnight rain but looks to be cleared out and the sun is shining, birds are chirping! Going to be a great day at the lake!

Hope you all have a good one!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,927 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends,

Up early to leave for a hike with DS. We are in quest of a snow field on the flank of Mt. Rainier, where DS hopes to get in a ski run or two. He has "carved some turns" every moth for more than two years and hopes this will be his entry for August.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    A lazy Saturday with no plans. Heat index 115 today, with heat causing thunder storms this afternoon.
    Hope all have a great day.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,892 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Heading to the farmers market soon to pick up our CASA box. Then, maybe a quick stop at a grocery to fill holes if there are any. Last month we
    Got everything week needed for the week. The photos from this week look less good for our needs. Lots of what looks like cherries which I will need google how to use as I dont think 8nhave ever bought cherries.

Then we are heading to our hosts sisters house to babysit Cooper the dog for a night. He is adorable. I'll post pictures later.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning GoaD.
    • Made it home from Asheville about 9pm last night. Friends BMW's service wasn't complete until around 4 and then had to dodge thunderstorms but it was a good ride. TWC radar comes in real handy.
    • I'm not saying Asheville is a Hippy Town but our waitresses name was Moonstar.
    • Should be a great day on the lake in WI, sitting by the pool in VA and IN, some grateful pups in CT, a good hike WA, hectic packing in TX and some orgnanic shopping in AZ
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Dave, the Codgers have made it to the OR / WA border. The are going to rest a couple of days at Cascade Locks, OR. 505 miles to Canada.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,002 Member
    Options
    Finished a day with friends at northern neck. Fun.