Options

Replies

• uclaxtina
    uclaxtina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Weigh-In Day: Saturday
    PW: 184
    CW: 183.4

I was afraid to get on the scale this morning because I felt like I had a bad week eating poorly and not working out as often. Work stress got me down this week. But I’m surprised there was still some weight-loss compared to last week. I plan to do better this week and focus on myself.

Have a great weekend all! 🤩
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,227 Member
    Options
    Special Last 100 Days of 2023 Challenge!! What's YOUR ONE THING?!

Hope you'll join us! Here's the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10900035/special-last-100-days-of-2023-challenge#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,227 Member
    Options
    The Sep Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Sep 24th. We're focused on movement this week. Hope you'll join us for this 7 day challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10900037/sep-week-4-group-challenge-7-day-challenge#latest

See you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • JessicaVRosati
    JessicaVRosati Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    JessicaVRosati

Weigh Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 149
    Current Weight: 147

Starting Weight: 159
    Goal Weight: under 140

Steps 9/17-23: 80124
    Sun 7351
    Mon 13757
    Tue 17860
    Wed 13489
    Thu 11144
    Fri 6768
    Sat 9755
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh myself this morning and will do it tomorrow ☺️
  • mryoss
    mryoss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    September Start Weight:164.5
    September Goal Weight:157
    Ultimate Goal Weight:140
    September 9:161.0
    September 16:158.6
    September 23:156.9
    September 30:
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    OllieAndEd2021
    Weigh-in day Saturday
    CW 167.0
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Saturday
    Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 81.1 kg/178.79 lb
    Current weight: 81.1 kg/178.79 lb

Steps 17-23Sep:
    S 8100
    M 7950
    T 6502
    W 7241
    T 16032
    F 6493
    S 1131
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I've been absent for quite some time now, after losing my Grandfather in January, 5 days before my Birthday, and my Mom in February, 1 month and 3 days after my Grandfather, I feel like it's time that I come back, and really stick to this so I can get healthier and more fit! (My mom was overweight my whole life, and my Grandfather wasn't very fit either.) September is coming to an end, so hoping there will be room for me here to rejoin for October!

Thanks,
    Cassie
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,329 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I've been absent for quite some time now, after losing my Grandfather in January, 5 days before my Birthday, and my Mom in February, 1 month and 3 days after my Grandfather, I feel like it's time that I come back, and really stick to this so I can get healthier and more fit! (My mom was overweight my whole life, and my Grandfather wasn't very fit either.) September is coming to an end, so hoping there will be room for me here to rejoin for October!

Thanks,
    Cassie

@CassieGetsFit2013

Hey Cassie! Glad to see you back in here - I can absolutely move you back to the standard weight loss team from the support team, not a problem. I currently have Sunday as your current weigh day, does this still work? Also, what is your starting weight for October?

~ Ashley
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,329 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

6cwqwbdbvz3j.png
    0dd5tkgtd1dq.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    tlyvy9ev03yp.png

By Pounds
    ism6l9jckc7p.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    bzq9zjyumyew.png
    b3rdoyvwjpsn.png

By Pounds
    hjkzydluj7k2.png

Team Winners
    un1uxmh25tz9.png
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm

Thanks, I hope this time around is great, and helps me get to where I need and want to be! Yes, I would like to keep Sundays as my weigh in days, as I just weighed in today for the first time in a while. And my starting weight is the highest I've ever been, which suuuuucks! It's 238.6, I want to see that number disappear! By going DOWN, not up!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,

Thanks,
    Cassie

Super glad to see you back. Had been wondering how you were. You've had a tough year. Glad you are back at it!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 197.8
    CW: 197.6

With three days out of this past week related to my birthday celebrations I’m happy I still had a loss 😀
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    It's the final week of September already! New members can now sign up for October - please feel free to share this link and invite anyone who might be interested. If you're already here on the team, you do not need to sign up again :smiley:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10900150/registration-for-new-members-october-2023#latest
  • daria0919
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    It's the final week of September already! New members can now sign up for October - please feel free to share this link and invite anyone who might be interested. If you're already here on the team, you do not need to sign up again :smiley:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10900150/registration-for-new-members-october-2023#latest

Thank you @jugar! This has been my 1st month with this group and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed participating! I’m looking forward to continuing for many months to come!

I appreciate all you and the other coaches and group leaders do for us!

A big THANKS!!
  • daria0919
    Options
    Total steps: 57,472

04zxog3ycf8s.jpeg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    Please welcome @lucyvclark5243 to your team for October - they will be checking in soon. Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.