DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,868 Member
edited September 2023 in Social Groups
Rise and shine; a new day awaits.

Replies

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,868 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Enjoyed our first regular choir practice, last night. I enjoy the singing and the fellowship.

Today I am focused on one thing: getting the drip irrigation system back up for Rita's plants on the back deck. She wants it running on a timer next week, while we are out of town.

• mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,414 Member
    Options
    Mornin’

Humidity even more oppressive this morning, but I got in a brisk 1/2 hour walk on a hiking trail before hitting the hardware and grocery stores.

Bill, sorry about the conflicting news on pain management for you. The doctor seems very on top of it, though.

Have a good day out there. I’m staying in my A/C’d condo today.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Not too productive yesterday as I was having some issues. Cancer Doc visit went well with the second hormone therapy treatment with a different med. Everything is on trac but we got an idea about how long we will be staying around here since I have my first post radiation follow-up set for February. Strange part was he saw the request for approval for my epidural and I explained that me Pain Dr explained why it wouldn't happen. Then he said he had no concerns with my having it, the impact on my treatment was minimal and if I was in pain I should proceed. I love the many Dr approach with no General Contractor approach we have. Heather is gone visiting a friend from preschool days so I will be hanging around cleaning a bit, studying a bit and banging on my dulcimer. A little warm outside but not bad, perhaps I will try a walk with the poles.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,089 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Dave: our current pastor is a filapina ladywhom we like very much. Hope things work out for us in keeping her and keeping our congregation. Lots of old timers in the group.
    Yup Bill it is hard to get all the docs on the same page. I have the same issue with some of my ophthalmologists and my urologist on the use of flomaxd for example.

I loved NPR this a.m. They said it was 196degrees in the NY subway but it is a "wet heat". haha.
    Still hanging in there with my prostate biopsy recovery. Seems ok.

Hang in there everybody with all your pains.