Sat 10.21 Cup of Jo Pumpkin Spice

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,573 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

Dogs, mans best friends.

Replies

• mcee1
    Options
    Rise n shine. Buts its still dark here. Up and dressed since 0500 with coffee on; Pikes place with some zero sugar pumpkin spice chemical. Tis the season.

Dh wants to sleep til 8am. Then its chop chop. Bringing down the Coleman popup camper first. Before it rains, hopefully it won't. Otherwise we wait til Sun or Monday. Damp closed up canvas for the winter is a no no. Glad we have heat. Set at 65F. Its fine. Then I hear I'm using the backpack leave blower on some yard work. While he winterizes the boat and covers it up with his igloo tarp system. Its quite the setup.

Hope you all have a great day.

Be well BBB!
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    G’Morning

Sounds like a busy yet productive day of chores, Mary. Still shopping for a second newer RV?

DW and Tucker and I are going to go walk around our small town Haymarket Day (think really big farmers market and artisan booths).

Nothing on schedule after that. Maybe a car wash.

Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,903 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Glad to hear you are getting out and about, Skip.

Grandkids are coming over, today, while their parents go rock climbing. I'll spend my afternoon watching football. Go Ducks!
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Sounds like a lot of work Mary. So glad all the great summer weeks make it worth it.

Don't think his issue is apnea. But if wouldn't rule it out. We are hoping when we get to Cayman to start CBI sleep training. It appear to be the best option to then start weening off of the meds.

We are on the lookout for a sleep center/retreat somewhere in Mexico or south american to head to for winter. It's looking like Panama City or Columbia might have some options. They are all really geared towards apnea (and the selling of the machines) but hoping to find one that is more meditation, good sleep hygiene.

Our hosts return from Orlando today. I can't wait to hear all about it. It would have been fun to go with them but I knew Rin wasn't up to it.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

Good morning.

That sounds like a lot of work, Mary. Id like to watch football, but I'm sure there's some retail torture in store me, Dave.

... So, he felt the need to explain it. His boyfriend is somewhere in the bar waiting on him and anxious to leave or something. Said the handwashing thing sarcastically. He was annoyed because he just bought the guy a hoodie killing time for his *** to show up.

Me: Which one did you get? I thought about getting the "United States: Texas and 49 B**ches" one.

He showed me and and it was rather benign with the bar's name. I complemented the shirt because I liked the color and commiserated over partners that can't show up on time to things as we both washed our hands.

Him: By the way, I really like the way those pants highlight your bulge.

Me: Thanks. They're from Jos A Bank.

I'm now rolling inside with laughter and scurry off to tell the guys at the table what happened.

To be continued...
  • mcee1
    Options
    So Lou got hit on, at the urinal? Lol

Yes, would like to keep the popup and the big 31ft Jayco travel trailer both as guest campers. And get a bigger yet nice newer used rv for our own space.... But $ 20K is budget and right now everything is way overpriced. Like everything else it seems.
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    OMG, Lou! Too funny!

AWESOME pics of SD, the Girls, and Cabela's, Doc!

Keep'm coming!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,615 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    Sunny bright day, temps to mid 70's; no rain for coming week.
    Georgia is on a bye week but may watch a couple of games this afternoon.
    DD and DGS coming by after taking DMIL to lunch.
    Lou, he may have been looking for a threesome
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,533 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon BBB Friends. When in FL seafood is king. Crab cakes 🦀 at JTs Seafood Shack last night and 🍤 shrimp and gtits at Hurricane Patty's this afternoon. Rode some new Harleys for fun.
    uogmxyvz0evr.jpg
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,665 Member
    Options
    srkyiy1gudqc.jpg
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,665 Member
    Options
    eg6ka8x5wmem.jpg
  • DocSkippy
    Options