DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,868 Member
Rise and shine, a new day awaits.

Replies

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,868 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Hope the procedure went OK, Bill.

Today is the 100th birthday party, down in Oregon. So, typically, the weather is awful. Lots of rain and wind for the drive down. Should be a little better on the way back up this evening. It will be unusually mild in temperature, though: 60 all day. I really think it will be best to leave Sassy outside. She can stay out of the rain on the deck.

So "the guy" came to fix - again- the fireplace. It needed a new wall switch. He brought the replacement remote control, too. When we got to the bill, the remote was $300! No thanks. I can walk 8 feet from my chair to the wall switch. There is convenience, and then there is just silly waste.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,414 Member
    Options
    Mornin’

Chilly day yesterday, but sunny, and got out for another hike in the woods. 3.5 miles with several big hills. Slept almost 9 hrs last night. Need to bring along some winter layers as late fall starts to feel like early winter.

Going to DD’s today to fine-tune her piano, now that it’s been regulated and the tuning pins tightened. I should have kept track of the hours spent on it, just to know. Will get in a walk with DD and her Bernese Mtn dog Rosie while I’m there. Rosie’s getting old, and limps a lot; I hear they don’t have a long lifespan…

Have a good Saturday.

Bill hope your procedure went okay...
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Test are beginning to come into neurologist, they called yesterday and have ordered two more test so they can define damage to nerves.
    Safe travels Dave, Happy Birthday to mom.
    Hikes and walks as well as any exercise generally helps with sleep.
    Pray all went well yesterday Bill.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers. The procedure went well, though my back was unhappy and glute was sore. Enjoying my post catheter experience immensely. Who knew peeing could be so noisy. Now that I am back on Meloxicam with the Dr's encouragement I am moving much better I may finally get something done. Now I can restart some workouts to try and get looser and try and get the spasm in my glute to show up less frequently.

Safe travels to Oregon. We should be closing on a house up there if things had gone differently. So say Hi for us. Happy Birthday to your Mom!