steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
"I want to wake up with you everyday for the rest of my life"

"I get up at 5am"

"Nevermind"

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning gang. We are back on eastern time so I am up early enough to start us off.

We got settled back in to our Florida house. Having roommates does Ron good. We ran errands yesterday (yikes have the stores gotten crowded...not sure if it's holiday shopping or snowbirds) we bought an Xbox and that has been a good distraction.

I'm glassesless. I ordered new glasses 6 weeks ago or so and I was borderline needing bifocals. He recommended I just remove distance glasses for reading. Works great when I'm just reading for fun, works terrible for looking at maps when driving, shopping or really anything else. I went back and got new lenses but they had to be sent back. I didn't keep my old ones because we travel light. Thankfully I had Lasik a few decades ago so sight isn't terrible and I have my Rx sunglasses for when driving.

Have a great weekend all.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Loaded and ready for my day of sales at the holiday bazaar. Should be fun.

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Good morning.

Now that things with Dad are "settled" we're turning our attention back to Cecilia's mom in Brazil. She'll be heading down the Monday after Thanksgiving. I'll head to Louisville at some point during her stay down there to take a leaf blower to the interior of the house.

So... You know what that means...

bmbqbcho6d8s.jpg
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Good luck at the bazaar SGM.
    • I never needed glasses the 1st 4X years of my life. I couldn't get along without my progressive lens now.
    • The Winter of Lou. Should we be saving up for bail money? Just askin'.
    • The primary purpose of my Dr. appt. went well yesterday. All tests good. For my persistent cough he gave me Codeine for the cough and Methylprednisolone for inflammation. He wants to evaluate for a few days before moving to antibiotics.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    G'Morning~
    • Slept in until 830 (late night with the Astronaut and former neighbors)!
    • Took Tucker for SBUX and PupCup before a day at Doggo Day Care (and bath day).
    • Good luck today, SGM!
    • Dennis - I might need to request same regimen. Can't shake this cough.
    • I am lost without my bifocals. TOO many hours a day on computer has destroyed my eyes.
    • I'm thinking a brewery this afternoon.....

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Evenin' BBB