What are your starting weights and goal weights?

dngoodin
dngoodin Posts: 11 Member
I'm around 270 lbs and need to be around 200 lbs for my age and height. Long journey ahead, but that's why I made this group!

Answers

• dngoodin
    Well, I've done well so far today - stuck to my 1850 calorie goal. I've found that it takes at least two or three weeks of sticking to my goal for it to become a habit. I'm off to a good start! I have enough calories to have a cup of coffee with creamer when I get home from work, which will be relaxing for me. If anyone is reading this, I wish you the best, too!
  • dngoodin
    I've adjusted my daily calorie goal to reflect what the app is suggesting, which is 1760 calories. I've done well the past few days and can already feel a difference. I'm definitely a lot more hungry. lol Something I'll just have to get used to or conquer by hydrating more.
  • dngoodin
    My current weight as of this morning is 279.4 lbs. That means I'm about 5 lbs down! I know it's not a lot, but it's a good start for only a week. :smile:
  • dngoodin
    As of Sunday, I'm 276 lbs. One day at a time!
  • dngoodin
    Well, I guess I'm going to start updating this again. I lost a ton of weight earlier this year, but now I'm back up to 278 lbs. My goal is go get down below 200 lbs. I'll keep updating my progress!