12/11 cup of joe. Monday!!

Options
kgmoody
kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
Good morning BBB! As you sip your favorite morning brew and let its warmth embrace you, settle in, for it's time to gather and unite for our morning roll-call!

".....dear IRS. Remove me from your mailing list!" ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• kgmoody
    Options
    Good morning

That weekend went by too quickly. Lots done yesterday. Today is back to work. I’ll be home by 12-1. Can finish cleaning up for girls night here.

Prayers for you and your family skip.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Yawnnn and brrrr 20F outside, 62F inside. On goes the fireplace !

Good morning!

Early work day then late this afternoon, I'm meeting a gf to tour the holiday decorated historical Pabst mansion (beer barons home), near downtown Milwaukee. Supposedly gorgeous.

Continued prayers for the dmils of BBB

Be well folks
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Good morning.

I've brought green stuff to eat for lunch today. May not help much since I've got three holiday functions to attend this week, but at least it won't hurt.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    GM~

CHILLY cold here this morning. Tucker was having no part of a long walk. Laser focused on business only; breakfast; and curled back at my feet. BRRRrrrrrrrr cold!

Not much change. Lots of the grandkids made it through yesterday. DBIL still here staying with us. Doc supposed to have another "evaluation board" today with DW and DBIL.

How's your brother, Dennis?

Sam - we need some pupper pics! Hopefully things are going well!

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

It's a chilly 55 in sunny Florida. Going to go for a short walk before Ron's chiropractor appointment. Then need to stop at costco to get my sunglasses fixed. They are less than 2 months old and the screw fell out the other day...they landed on the pavement so hope they aren't too scratched up.

Continued prayers for the DMILs of BBB
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Been to Athens and back, breakfast, then took Pablo for walk where he met a standard poodle; Pablo did not understand that standard poodle was sixty pounds larger as he kept picking.
    Prayers for Skip's and for Lou's DMIL; prayers for families.
    We are not expected to get to fifty-five today, at least rain has stopped.
    Cooking for lodge tonight.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Up early to serve breakfast to Methodist Men's group. Took the easy was out and shopped at Chick-Fil-A.
    • DB is still awaiting results for biopsy. Hoping and praying for the best.
    • Lake Country Chorus has rented the church for a performance Thursday night. We have rehearsals tonight and tomorrow night. It's a paying gig.
    • In this case green is good Lou.
    • You think the Pabst Mansion has a bar?
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Afternoon BBB

Prayers for the DMILs and for DB.
    I'm writing an article to submit to Gun Dog Magazine, and that has had my focus the last few days. Hope to get an invitation to do a monthly piece.

BBB OP ;-)
  • kgmoody
    Options
    Anyone here using the WW APP? Is it changing this year? The program changed every 2 years I think.