Wednesday cup of joe 12/13/2023

Options
kgmoody
kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
Good morning BBB! As you sip your favorite morning brew and let its warmth embrace you, settle in, for it's time to gather and unite for our morning roll-call!

There is no higher religion than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest creed. - Woodrow Wilson

Replies

• kgmoody
    Options
    Good morning

Sorry to read all the troubles that the bbb is having. Continued prayers for all

Does anyone know if WW is switching things up in January? Seems like the program changes every couple of years.

Make it a great day.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

Golly, Kelly, you certainly have been the early bird lately.
    Dave, I agree and I think the street food in Germany is better than the food you get in the sit down restaurants. German cuisine seems to need fresh air.
    Steph is trolling us with the mystery new car. The prep for colonoscopy and endoscopy is the worse part. I know I felt a million times better when I woke up from my dreamless sleep when I had mine done. I imagine they will be using a propofol infusion drip for Ron's procedure.
    I am hearing odd noises coming from the living room. I think the cat is playing with the Christmas tree ornaments.
    Prayers for the DMILs and DB.

BBB OP ;-)
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Given how Steph and Ron zigzag across the country, I'm going to guess it's a small SUV, like a CRV.

i've heard nothing on WW making changes, Kelly. But this is the time of year when they would have done so. We may even be past it at this point unless they revert to the the beginning of the year like they did before PointsPlus was released. I don't recall reading anything innovative in the field, so my guess is they're focused on the acquisition this year.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    G'Morning

I'm betting Kia Sorento or Hyundai Accent :-). Vrooom Vrooooooom! T&P w/ Ron for tests today. Good luck at the bakery too!!!

Not much improvement here. Not sure if they're sending her home today with hospice or not. We shall see.

Everyone is tired AF.
    Skipper
  • kgmoody
    Options
    Maybe I missed telling you all but dh finally got his new at after waiting 11 months. Good grief.
    BMW z4
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • No news from DB yet.
    • I don't know. I've had some pretty good meals in a Gasthaus usually involving jaeger schnitzel mit pomme frites.
    • The HOA is presenting next year's budget to the community this morning. I think there is an awkward battle between the advisory finance committee and the builder who stills controls the board.
    • Skip, your community should be just about built out. Are they turning the HOA over to the community?
    • Prayers continue for the MILs.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

I enjoyed dining in restaurants in Germany, too Dennis. But I have great memories of eating on the move while strolling through Stuttgart's Christmas market.

Prayers for all the family members. That is so much harder to deal with than our own ills.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    We bought a Subaru outback.

I didn't hear back from the finance guy yesterday (and I made it clear I was unavailable) so assume we will be done today or tomorrow since they have ti install a trailer hitch.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Nice choice Steph! You get the Barlow seal of approval. That and $5 $6 will get you a beverage at Starbucks.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,
    Subbing at school today
    Prayers DMIL’s and their families
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I nailed it with an Outback guess as I was reading down on today's thread.

Congrats Steph,what color,?

I was busy today. Those Folks that want to clear up business before holiday shutdowns... I know we're(FL) closing for the week between! I just don't want to overwelm...ahem...hq with any shipments...

Slept tight BBB
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    Nice, Steph!