jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
edited February 5 in Social Groups
1maxueeay4rz.png

Welcome to 2024!

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    Hi team! GypsyRosexo posted an intro in the Mission Slimpossible January thread, not sure if it was assigned or not but gave the head's up in the Jan intro thread. Please let us know if she's on our team, we're happy to have her if it works for you.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,451 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    Hi team! GypsyRosexo posted an intro in the Mission Slimpossible January thread, not sure if it was assigned or not but gave the head's up in the Jan intro thread. Please let us know if she's on our team, we're happy to have her if it works for you.

I signed her up as Jadesilvas1224 ..Looks like she changed her name after I signed her up ..She is on your team
  • jugar
    Options

I signed her up as Jadesilvas1224 ..Looks like she changed her name after I signed her up ..She is on your team

The user name is JadeGypsyxo Hopefully this will all work!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote:

The January Week 1 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Dec. 31st and will run until Saturday, Jan. 6th. Please join us for the New Year New You Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10906030/january-week-1-group-challenge-new-year-new-you-challenge#latest

Hope to see you in the chat thread...great opportunity to set and begin working on new goals!
    Jessica :blush:
  • Katmary71
    Options
    OK great, I see it's changed on the spreadsheet too so all is good, thank you! I'll be there @jessicakrall8 and will encourage team members to join.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm curious if on the spreadsheet the goal zone, team support, and drop list member names will be added to log those weigh-ins. I know they were on December's but don't see them on Mission Slimpossibles or Downsizers in those categories. I went to log a member's weight in goal zone and saw they were empty. If it's not on purpose and I can help in any way please let me know. Thank you.
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm curious if on the spreadsheet the goal zone, team support, and drop list member names will be added to log those weigh-ins. I know they were on December's but don't see them on Mission Slimpossibles or Downsizers in those categories. I went to log a member's weight in goal zone and saw they were empty. If it's not on purpose and I can help in any way please let me know. Thank you.

Sorry! I have not gotten to those yet. I'll do them tomorrow - getting off to a slow start this month :grimace:
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Please add Megan back to the spreadsheet. She will be weighing in on Friday. I am so proud of her for taking on the challenge of losing weight in spite of all the difficulties of dealing with her injury. Thanks.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 - I moved her back from support, do you have a starting weight?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Let's go with 253...Thanks Ashley :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @jugar
    Please move me back to the main team as I want to lose another 10 pounds. I am a bit confused as two of my doctors are telling me a different weight loss goal. I am going to go with the lower weight. Thanks.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @jugar Thank you that was fast! I appreciate it!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar Thank you that was fast! I appreciate it!

Thanks for pointing it out! :smiley:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Let's go with 253...Thanks Ashley :)

Can we please change my SW to 256.0 that is what I weighed in at this morning ...Thanks :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    Captains, please help to promote:

The January Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Jan 7th. Get in, get your name on the list and then, the mystery begins!!! Should make for a fun, FUN week! See you there!

Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10906808/january-week-2-group-challenge-mystery-challenge#latest

Jessica :smiley:
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Hi ! I'm not sure if it was posted here but @vegan4lyfe2012 had surgery on the 22 of last month and has a boot on which is why she missed a couple weigh-ins. I believe she's weighing in tomorrow.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited January 7
    Options
    @jugar
    Don’t move myhands4god to the drop list. I haven’t been able to find out their correct weigh day. I sent another friend request and will ask her again in the team chat. It’s possible I may have missed it this week. I went back through the chat for the week and didn’t see it. I will do that again now. She has posted in the team chat on several occasions. Have a great Sunday.
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi ! I'm not sure if it was posted here but @vegan4lyfe2012 had surgery on the 22 of last month and has a boot on which is why she missed a couple weigh-ins. I believe she's weighing in tomorrow.

She is in Support Team for the moment, if she wants to come back to regular weigh-ins I'll move her when she weighs in. Just let me know tomorrow. Thanks!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    @jugar - did Zumba_Luvah say something about rejoining the weight loss team? She's been going through some pregnancy woes and was doing IVF, so she was on the support team until things weren't in a constant state of flux, even if she was weighing in.
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar - did Zumba_Luvah say something about rejoining the weight loss team? She's been going through some pregnancy woes and was doing IVF, so she was on the support team until things weren't in a constant state of flux, even if she was weighing in.
    No! I just assumed when I saw her weigh-in as I was searching for any that were not yet recorded. I figured she had decided to come back for January. I put her back to support now - sorry about that!
This discussion has been closed.