Options
2»

Replies

• hanginrailranch
    hanginrailranch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    PW 228.4
    CW 230.2
    ugh...am walking more but did miss a couple days and had one day I had multi social events that centered around food...
    I am not going to give up...I know what I need to do...just need to be consistent!
    Let's hang in there!
    Congrats to those who saw some loss!
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    PW 178.2
    CW 177.2

I've had a lot of family issues and have gotten in exercise but have not watched what I am eating or tracking well. Unfortunately it will continue but please all say a quick prayer that things will work out for the best.

jane
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    PW 271

CW 273

I went up 2 pounds due to illness....today is the first day I felt like getting off the couch to work
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    PW: 145.6
    CW: 140.6

I know that this is too much in a week. My partner and father of my child walked out on me and my kids this weekend. I haven't worked out I still ate a reasonable amount I guess the stress still had an affect. Hopefully I will be able to pick myself up and do more working out this week. It was just such a blind side and out of no where that I have really been knocked down. Good luck everyone.

So sorry to hear about your week and troubles. Wishing you all the best!

Thank you.

I'm so sorry. Hugs and prayers sent your way.
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    PW: 220.2
    CW: 218.6
  • zoecollins
    zoecollins Posts: 41 Member
    Options

I know that this is too much in a week. My partner and father of my child walked out on me and my kids this weekend. I haven't worked out I still ate a reasonable amount I guess the stress still had an affect. Hopefully I will be able to pick myself up and do more working out this week. It was just such a blind side and out of no where that I have really been knocked down. Good luck everyone.

So Sorry to hear about this, well done you for staying so strong, the weight loss is great but please make sure you still look after yourself.

XXXXXX
  • momofrugrats
    momofrugrats Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    PW 189.4
    CW 189.0

Happy about the loss because on my weekend getaway I ate at 2 all you can eat buffets (my guy loves seafood buffets) and drank an enormous strawberry daiquiri. Looking forward to next week's challenge.
  • momofrugrats
    momofrugrats Posts: 30 Member
    Options

I am so sorry that you have to go through such hardship. I hope things get better for you and your child soon.
  • ajrich1
    ajrich1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I going the wrong way :(

PW 293
    CW 297.3
  • 52kgirl
    52kgirl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sw: 178
    PW:177
    CW: 171 as of 9/5