Options
Jovanica
Jovanica Posts: 9 Member
How're we doing?

Replies

• Jovanica
    Jovanica Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm down another 2lbs for a total of 16lbs down since the 1st. I'm super proud of myself, it's been hard but I did it. I promised myself if I did this I'd really invest in myself. So I made a HUGE purchase and bought a home gym. I'm just not one for going to the gym, too many eyes and distractions, so I think the home gym is the way for me. My room is my judgment free zone so I'll set it up there when it arrives. I'm excited and can't wait to see new gains from working out. I know a lot of ppl think it's not worth it and that'll become a catch all, but I've really gotten into the swung of my food so I'm ready to take on fitness,. And I'm more focused than I've ever been. I've truly taken all I can take with being overweight and I'm pushing on because I refuse to fail this time. I hope everyone else has smashed it for January. And I can't wait for us to dominate February.
  • pammyNNP
    pammyNNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I actually just got home from a week long cruise on Sunday and had to dive straight back into work. Just now taking a moment to catch up. I did gain a little on vacation, but I expected it and have zero regrets :) Too much great food and drinks readily available. Even so, I still managed to be down 5 pounds total for the month...so I will take it! Now to get back on that horse and keep going. Onward!